- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Premier 2008 (en,us)
- 19.95$ MacJournal 5 MAC cheap oem
- Download Solidworks 2013 Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design (en)
- 19.95$ Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3ds Max 2012
- Download NewTek LightWave 3D 10 MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2014
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Buy OEM Adobe SoundBooth CS5 MAC
- Download Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Download Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit)
|Quad City Engineering and Science Council to host Trivia Night benefiting STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Scholarships and Student Outreach|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Christine Cournoyer|
|Wednesday, 02 October 2013 12:48|
Please join us Saturday, October 12, 2013 for a Trivia Night hosted by the Quad City Engineering and Science Council (QCESC). All proceeds will go to the QCESC to support scholarships and student outreach in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM).
The event will be held at the St. Ambrose University Rogalski Center located at 518 West Locust Street, Davenport, Iowa. Doors open at 6:00 P.M. and Trivia starts at 7:00 P.M.
Please pre-register at www.qcesc.org.
Teams consist of 8 with $10 per person (Table Minimum $50). Everyone will be entered into a drawing for door prizes. Mulligans will be sold 10 for $10—you may use more than 1 per round. Doublers will be sold 1 for $10—to double the score of any round you choose. Each team may bring in their own snacks but there will also be a cash bar and pizza and snacks will be available for purchase.
Trivia will consist of 10 rounds of 10 general knowledge questions. You DON’T have to be a genius to play and have fun! 1st Place team will receive double their money back and 2nd Place team will receive their money back.
Tags See All Tags