- Download Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6
- Download Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Professional
- Buy GFI EventsManager 8.1 (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Perl 5 Essential Training
- Buy MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC (en)
- 299.95$ Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Disk Catalog 1.51
|Quad City Federation of Labor Endorses Candidates for Davenport, Muscatine and Bettendorf School Boards|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Quad City Federation of Labor|
|Friday, 06 September 2013 14:00|
Davenport, Iowa – The Quad City Federation of Labor endorses the following candidates for the September 10th, 2013, School Board Elections in Bettendorf, Davenport and Muscatine.
In Bettendorf, QCFL endorses Roy Leonard. Mr. Leonard experience in both management and union situations is a trait shared by no other candidate. He brings a common sense, roll up your shirt-sleeves and get to work approach to the Board.
In Davenport, QCFL endorses Maria Dickmann, Elaine Kresse, and Patt Zamora. Ms. Dickmann is a political newcomer, and as an expecting parent is most invested in the future success of the school district. We welcome her entry into politics and hope other young people will be inspired by her leadership to get involved in public service and the democratic process.
Elaine Kresse is a retired educator who believes a strong district is also one that offers living wage jobs to its staff. It’s a difficult task to ask students to work hard to achieve success when every day they see hard working support staff in the district hardly surviving on just above minimum wage wages.
Patt Zamora’s work as a board member has been exemplary and we look forward to her continued service.
In Muscatine, QCFL endorses Randy Nabor. Mr. Nabor is a just-retired teacher with previous experience on board-appointed committees. In a District that has suffered much rancor in recent months, including the resignation of the Board President, Mr. Nabor offers a diplomatic approach that is long-overdue.
Tags See All Tags