- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- 9.95$ Photoshop Lightroom 2 For Dummies cheap oem
- 149.95$ Corel Painter X MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Design in Motion
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- Download Omni Group OmniGraphSketcher MAC
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Download VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- Buy Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business) (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,es,sv)
- 149.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CC (Full Lifetime License) cheap oem
|QUAD CITY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WILL HOLD FULL SCALE DISASTER EXERCISE ON TUESDAY AUGUST 9, 2011|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Catherine Rochau|
|Wednesday, 03 August 2011 11:40|
What: “APEX ’11” (APEX stands for Airport Exercise)
Who: Quad City International Airport and supporting area mutual aid agencies- including American Red Cross of the Quad Cities, local area hospitals, and area EMT’s, to name a few.
When: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 8:00 a.m. prompt
Where: Quad City International Airport-South Side
Media interested in conducting interviews or taking photos of the drill should call
Why: The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires that an Airport Mass Casualty Training Exercise is conducted every three years. The last exercise was held in 2008.
History: A simulated air crash is designed to prepare the Quad City International Airport and area mutual aid disaster and support agencies for a real air disaster. The drill enhances the working relationship between all parties, including the airport, local area fire and law enforcement departments, hospitals, disaster services agencies, and many others.
Other: The airport is still looking for volunteer “victims” to participate in the drill. Participants will be assigned a role to play as a crash victim. Please contact Mike Swanson if you are interested. Please allow a few hours to participate fully in the exercise. You will be asked to arrive at approximately 6:30 a.m. for moulage.
Lunch will be provided upon the conclusion of the event.
(Note: The public is not invited to this exercise unless they are participating as a volunteer victim.)
Tags See All Tags