- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (64-bit)
- 29.95$ Pinnacle Studio 12 Ultimate cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (64-bit)
- 279.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- 89.95$ Adobe Captivate 4 cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Discount - Adobe Flash Professional CS5 MAC
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 12
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth (en)
- Buy MAMP Pro 3 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,ru)
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) February 11, 2013 FREE Seminar & Business Meeting|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Monday, 21 January 2013 10:43|
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will hold a FREE
Seminar on Monday, February 11, 2013 at MRA, 3800 Avenue of the Cities, Suite 100 in Moline, IL.
The speaker will be Monica Poe, MVA, GVA, Founder and Owner of MoPoe & Associates. Monica
will be presenting “Virtual Meetings, Virtual Teams: How the Move to Virtual Is Affecting Admins”.
Following the presentation, a Chapter meeting will be held.
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM.
For More Information, go to our website at http://www.iaap-quadcity.org.
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 786-2705
## end ###
Tags See All Tags