- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Solidworks 2009 Premium SP4 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition MAC (Full LifeTime license) cheap oem
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 5
- 269.95$ Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium MAC
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) holding 2nd Annual “Administrative Professional’s Day Lunch/Seminar|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 08:43|
April 20-26, 2014 is Administrative Professionals Week (formerly National Secretaries Day), when bosses and businesses honor the work their admins perform all year long. According to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, 4.3 million administrative assistants and secretaries, along with 1.4 million supervisors of office and administrative support staff, were employed in the United States in 2010. Nearly 500,000 administrative assistant and secretarial positions will be added in the U.S. between 2008 and 2018, representing growth of 11 percent.
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
The Quad City Chapter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals will be holding their 2nd Annual Administrative Professional's Day Luncheon/Seminar at the iWireless Center in Moline, Illinois on Wednesday, April 23, 2014. Details are as follows: When: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 Where: i-Wireless Center 1201 River Drive - Moline, IL Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM Cost: Only $25 Per Person
Thank you for your support.
## end ###
Tags See All Tags