- Buy OEM Roxio Creator 2011 Pro
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011
- Buy Autodesk Inventor LT 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy GFI MailSecurity 10.0 (en)
- Discount - Hazel 3
- Buy Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth (en)
- Discount - Adobe Captivate CC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Homepage Marquee with jQuery
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) holding 2nd Annual “Administrative Professional’s Day Lunch/Seminar|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Friday, 28 March 2014 08:43|
April 20-26, 2014 is Administrative Professionals Week (formerly National Secretaries Day), when bosses and businesses honor the work their admins perform all year long. According to the U.S. Dept. of Labor, 4.3 million administrative assistants and secretaries, along with 1.4 million supervisors of office and administrative support staff, were employed in the United States in 2010. Nearly 500,000 administrative assistant and secretarial positions will be added in the U.S. between 2008 and 2018, representing growth of 11 percent.
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
The Quad City Chapter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals will be holding their 2nd Annual Administrative Professional's Day Luncheon/Seminar at the iWireless Center in Moline, Illinois on Wednesday, April 23, 2014. Details are as follows: When: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 Where: i-Wireless Center 1201 River Drive - Moline, IL Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM Cost: Only $25 Per Person
Thank you for your support.
## end ###
Tags See All Tags