- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Persian (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download NewBlue Titler Pro
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Maya 2012
- Buy Cheap Word 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Many Tricks Usher MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en)
- Download MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC
- Buy Apple iWork 09 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,ru,pl)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color
- Download Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Present a FREE Seminar & Business Meeting on Monday, November 12, 2012|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Tuesday, 06 November 2012 10:44|
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will hold a FREE Seminar on Monday, November 12, 2012 at MRA, 3800 Avenue of the Cities, Suite 100 in Moline, IL. The speaker will be David Drewelow, Head Coach, ActionCOACH Heartland. David will be presenting “Five Keys for Professional Development”, based on John Maxwell's Book "The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth". Following the presentation, a Chapter meeting will be held.
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM.
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 786-2705## end ###
Tags See All Tags