- Buy Cheap Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Buy Cheap ABest Video to iPod 3GP Flash Converter
- 79.95$ ARTS PDF Variform Plus cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- Discount - Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth (en)
- Download Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
- Buy Cheap Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Inventor 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM 4Media DVD to PS3 Converter 5
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Presents a FREE Seminar|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 13:30|
“Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Office 2010” by Marie Herman, CAP-OM, October 8, 2012
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will hold a FREE Seminar on Monday, October 8, 2012 at MRA Administrative Offices and Conference Center located at 3800 Avenue of the Cities, Suite 100 in Moline, Illinois.
The guest speaker will be Marie Herman, CAP-OM, ACS. Marie will be presenting a “Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Office 2010”. Following the presentation, a Chapter Business meeting will be held.
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM.
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 786-2705
## end ###
Tags See All Tags