- Download Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2
- 389.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Impression 3
- Download Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Buy Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7 (en)
- Download Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- 319.95$ Autodesk InfraWorks 2014 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Steinberg WaveLab 6
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- 59.95$ Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 MAC cheap oem
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Presents a FREE Seminar|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 13:30|
“Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Office 2010” by Marie Herman, CAP-OM, October 8, 2012
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will hold a FREE Seminar on Monday, October 8, 2012 at MRA Administrative Offices and Conference Center located at 3800 Avenue of the Cities, Suite 100 in Moline, Illinois.
The guest speaker will be Marie Herman, CAP-OM, ACS. Marie will be presenting a “Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Office 2010”. Following the presentation, a Chapter Business meeting will be held.
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM.
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 786-2705
## end ###
Tags See All Tags