- Buy Cheap Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Intermediate
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Buy Autodesk Algor Simulation Professional 2011 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- Buy Nik Software Silver Efex Pro MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Agile Bits 1Password 3 MAC (en)
- Download Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - Ableton Suite 8 MAC
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Presents a FREE Seminar|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Monday, 01 October 2012 13:30|
“Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Office 2010” by Marie Herman, CAP-OM, October 8, 2012
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will hold a FREE Seminar on Monday, October 8, 2012 at MRA Administrative Offices and Conference Center located at 3800 Avenue of the Cities, Suite 100 in Moline, Illinois.
The guest speaker will be Marie Herman, CAP-OM, ACS. Marie will be presenting a “Tips & Tricks for Microsoft Office 2010”. Following the presentation, a Chapter Business meeting will be held.
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM.
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 786-2705
## end ###
Tags See All Tags