- Buy Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Cyberlink Power2Go 6 (en)
- Download Xilisoft DVD Creator 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Panic Unison 2 MAC
- Buy ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Pixelmator MAC
- Download Parallels Desktop 4 for Windows
- Download Karelia Software Sandvox 2 MAC
- Buy Adobe Audition 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Presents a FREE Seminar on June 17, 2013|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Friday, 31 May 2013 14:26|
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will be presenting a FREE Seminar on Monday, June 17, 2013 at the MRA Administrative Offices located at 3800 Avenue of the Cities – Suite 100 in Moline, Illinois. The speaker will be Marie Herman, CAP-OM, ACS and she will be presenting “Becoming a Dynamo -Developing Charisma & Influencing Skills”.
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM. Following the presentation, the IAAP Illinois Division President, Marie Herman, CAPOM, ACS will install the 2013-2014 Chapter Board. A short chapter business meeting will be held following the installation.
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession. For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 489-6122.
## end ###
Tags See All Tags