- Discount - Propellerhead Reason 4
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (32 bit)
- Download Understanding Adobe Photoshop CS4
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Download Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS6 (en,ko,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,no,nl,pt,fi,sv,hu,pl,tr,cs)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Buy Cheap Apple iWork 09 MAC
- Discount - Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Presents a FREE Seminar on May 13, 2013|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Tuesday, 30 April 2013 12:58|
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will be presenting a FREE Seminar on Monday, May 13, 2013 at the MRA Administrative Offices located at 3800 Avenue of the Cities – Suite 100 in Moline, IL. The speaker will be Dr. Jill M. Bjerke. She will be presenting “Cut The Clutter”.
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM. Following the presentation, a short chapter business meeting will be held.
For more information, go to our website at www.iaap-quadcity.org/
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 489-6122.###
Tags See All Tags