- Buy OEM Altova XMLSpy 2009
- Discount - Luxion KeyShot Pro 4 + Animation + KeyShotVR
- Discount - Lynda.com - C# Essential Training
- Discount - Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard MAC (en)
- Buy OEM VMware Workstation 7
- 129.95$ Autodesk Inventor Professional 2009 cheap oem
- Download Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (64-bit)
- 239.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- 39.95$ Nuance PDF Converter Professional 7 cheap oem
- Discount - The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
|Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Presents a FREE Seminar on May 13, 2013|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Kat Riley|
|Tuesday, 30 April 2013 12:58|
The Quad City International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) will be presenting a FREE Seminar on Monday, May 13, 2013 at the MRA Administrative Offices located at 3800 Avenue of the Cities – Suite 100 in Moline, IL. The speaker will be Dr. Jill M. Bjerke. She will be presenting “Cut The Clutter”.
Networking/Gathering begins at 5:30 PM, Dinner at 6:00 PM (reservation is required – meal cost is $8.00) and the speaker will begin at 6:30 PM. Following the presentation, a short chapter business meeting will be held.
For more information, go to our website at www.iaap-quadcity.org/
IAAP is the world’s largest international association of administrative professionals. IAAP offers professional development, leadership training and networking opportunities for administrative professionals. IAAP is a non-profit, volunteer association.
Joining a professional organization demonstrates your commitment to your career. Work is most rewarding when we do it with enthusiasm and give it our best. Through IAAP you will gain knowledge, confidence and contacts that will help you advance professionally. IAAP works to build a professional image of administrative professionals in the workplace.
IAAP membership is open to all persons working in the administrative field, along with business educators, students, firms and educational institutions. There is no test of sponsorship required. Through IAAP qualified professionals can test for the certification rating, the benchmark of excellence in the administrative profession.
For more information please contact Kathy Riley at (309) 489-6122.###
Tags See All Tags