- 29.95$ Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC
- Buy Cultured Code Things MAC (en)
- Discount - InDesign CS5 Bible
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy ABest Video to WMV MOV Converter (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Uninstaller 3
- Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
|QUAD CITY RockFEST Saturday, July 19, 2014|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Stephani Nagle|
|Friday, 11 April 2014 14:56|
Seven Bands, Eight Hours of Rock Featuring Night Ranger and Firehouse
On Sale Friday, April 25 at 10 am!
The iWireless Center is teaming up with MetroLink and the City of Moline to bring the Quad City Rockfest to downtown Moline on Saturday, July 19, 2014 featuring Night Ranger and Firehouse. This day-long event will feature bands inside the iWireless Center and outdoor on top of the MetroLink parking garage. Don't miss a day of BBQ, beer, vendors, contests, and a huge line-up of acts. Tickets go on sale Friday, April 25 at 10 am. Watch for a complete line up of acts coming soon to www.quadcityrockfest.com.
Night Ranger's debut album Dawn Patrol hit the charts hard, going instantly Top 40 with the now anthemic single, Don't Tell Me You Love Me. They followed with a string of best-selling albums that sold more than 16 million copies worldwide. The band's popularity was fuelled by an impressive string of instantly recognizable hit singles and signature album tracks, including, (You Can Still) Rock In America, When You Close Your Eyes, Sister Christian, Sentimental Street, and Goodbye.
Firehouse arrived at the peak of the pop metal explosion releasing their first album in 1991 The group's melodic, commercial hard rock had immediate chart success; their self-titled debut went platinum and featured two Top 20 singles, Don't Treat Me Bad and Love of a Lifetime. The following year, Firehouse released their second album, Hold Your Fire, which went gold with the strength of their mega-hit When I Look Into Your Eyes.
Ticket prices $29.50 with a limited number of $45 VIP tickets and a limited number of $99 four-packs and will go on sale Friday, April 25 at 10 am at the iWireless Center box office, all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at 800-745-3000, or online at www.ticketmaster.com.
Tags See All Tags