- Discount - Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Buy OEM Panic Coda MAC
- Discount - Xilisoft HD Video Converter 6 MAC
- 99.95$ Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version) cheap oem
- Buy Steinberg Cubase SX3 (en)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- Buy OEM TamoSoft CommView 6 Full
- Discount - Adobe CS Production Premium for Final Cut Studio Editors
- Buy Lynda.com - HTML5 Structure Syntax and Semantics (en)
- Buy Cheap Boris Red 5 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ ABest WMV Video Converter cheap oem
|QUAD CITY RockFEST Saturday, July 19, 2014|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by Stephani Nagle|
|Friday, 11 April 2014 14:56|
Seven Bands, Eight Hours of Rock Featuring Night Ranger and Firehouse
On Sale Friday, April 25 at 10 am!
The iWireless Center is teaming up with MetroLink and the City of Moline to bring the Quad City Rockfest to downtown Moline on Saturday, July 19, 2014 featuring Night Ranger and Firehouse. This day-long event will feature bands inside the iWireless Center and outdoor on top of the MetroLink parking garage. Don't miss a day of BBQ, beer, vendors, contests, and a huge line-up of acts. Tickets go on sale Friday, April 25 at 10 am. Watch for a complete line up of acts coming soon to www.quadcityrockfest.com.
Night Ranger's debut album Dawn Patrol hit the charts hard, going instantly Top 40 with the now anthemic single, Don't Tell Me You Love Me. They followed with a string of best-selling albums that sold more than 16 million copies worldwide. The band's popularity was fuelled by an impressive string of instantly recognizable hit singles and signature album tracks, including, (You Can Still) Rock In America, When You Close Your Eyes, Sister Christian, Sentimental Street, and Goodbye.
Firehouse arrived at the peak of the pop metal explosion releasing their first album in 1991 The group's melodic, commercial hard rock had immediate chart success; their self-titled debut went platinum and featured two Top 20 singles, Don't Treat Me Bad and Love of a Lifetime. The following year, Firehouse released their second album, Hold Your Fire, which went gold with the strength of their mega-hit When I Look Into Your Eyes.
Ticket prices $29.50 with a limited number of $45 VIP tickets and a limited number of $99 four-packs and will go on sale Friday, April 25 at 10 am at the iWireless Center box office, all Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at 800-745-3000, or online at www.ticketmaster.com.
Tags See All Tags