- Buy Lynda.com - Joomla! Advanced CSS (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2011
- 29.95$ Intuit Quicken 2009 Home & Business [Canada] cheap oem
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Illustrator CS6 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- Download Access 2010: The Missing Manual
- Buy Maplesoft Maple 16 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
|Quad City Science and Engineering Council Accepting Nominations for 2014 Awards Including Engineer, Scientist & STEM Teacher of the Year|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by David Smith|
|Wednesday, 04 December 2013 08:48|
The Quad City Engineering and Science Council (QCESC) originally established its awards program in 1966 to pay tribute and recognize engineering, science, and technical professionals whose exceptional achievements and outstanding contributions have made a lasting impact on technology, society, and their profession. This includes helping to promote and raise the awareness of engineering and science in our local communities.
The awards will be announced at the 52nd Annual National Engineers Week Banquet tentatively scheduled for February 20, 2014.
All applications must be received by Friday, January 31, 2014 via e-mail (preferred) or delivered
via normal mail to the PO Box. Nominations forms are available at our website, www.qcesc.org.
Mail: Quad City Engineering and Science Council
Attn: Awards Committee
PO Box 1166
Bettendorf, IA 52722
The six award categories are:
a. Junior Engineer (less than 36 years old on December 31, 2013)
b. Junior Scientist (less than 36 years old on December 31, 2013)
c. Senior Engineer (36 years or greater on December 31, 2013)
d. Senior Scientist (36 years or greater on December 31, 2013)
e. Lifetime Achievement Award
f. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Teacher of the Year
Any technical society, business, organization, or individual may submit as many nominations as they wish. Multiple nominations of the same person will not enhance the chances of winning the award. Since points are awarded for each category, it’s important that the nomination be completely filled out with the information requested in the appropriate portion of the form provided in that location. Please avoid the use of acronyms or provide an explanation of each one used. An example nomination is available on the QCESC web site to serve as a guide.
3. The nomination package must include the following:
a. Completed nomination form found at www.qcesc.org . No additional material will be accepted.
b. One color or black and white photograph (head shot) in digital form for potential use with the
press release and for posting on the QCESC website.
4. Nominations for an award will be considered for two additional years if not selected in the initial
Tags See All Tags