- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching cheap oem
- 9.95$ Dreamweaver CS5 All-in-One For Dummies cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Showcase 2011
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Hindi (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- 49.95$ Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Macro and Close-Up
- Download Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
|Quad City Wind Ensemble Announces 2013-14 Season & Concert Sunday, Oct 20th|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QC Wind Ensemble|
|Wednesday, 09 October 2013 11:16|
The 28th season of the Quad City Wind Ensemble kicks off Sunday, October 20th at 3:00pm. Conducted by Brian L. Hughes, the Fall Concert will include a performance of Aaron Copland's Lincoln Portrait, featuring narration by Kai Swanson. The QCWE will also perform works by Karl King, Giuseppe Verdi, and Richard Wagner. The concert will immediately be followed by a reception with free refreshments and homemade treats. Admission is $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and FREE for all students through 12th grade.
The 2013-2014 season will include a Holiday Concert in addition to the regular Fall, Winter, and Spring concerts. In making the announcement, QCWE Board President Jeremy Hill noted that, "We received excellent reviews last year for our Holiday Concert, and QCWE members had such a great time playing, that the Holiday Concert was a must. That concert will have a similar format to last year, as we will share the stage with our friends and colleagues of the Big River Brass Band." Hill also noted that new this year is a Saturday evening concert in the Spring, as part of the QCWE's commitment to seeking new ways to reach audiences.
For dates and times of all the season's concerts, please visit www.qcwindensemble.org.
Tags See All Tags