- Download Adobe Fireworks CS6
- Discount - Parallels Desktop 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Download Infinite Skills - Introduction To AJAX With jQuery MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- 19.95$ Acronis Disk Director 11 Home cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit) (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Magix Samplitude 11 (en)
- Buy Autodesk NavisWorks Review 2009 (en)
|Quad City Wind Ensemble Announces 2013-14 Season & Concert Sunday, Oct 20th|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QC Wind Ensemble|
|Wednesday, 09 October 2013 11:16|
The 28th season of the Quad City Wind Ensemble kicks off Sunday, October 20th at 3:00pm. Conducted by Brian L. Hughes, the Fall Concert will include a performance of Aaron Copland's Lincoln Portrait, featuring narration by Kai Swanson. The QCWE will also perform works by Karl King, Giuseppe Verdi, and Richard Wagner. The concert will immediately be followed by a reception with free refreshments and homemade treats. Admission is $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and FREE for all students through 12th grade.
The 2013-2014 season will include a Holiday Concert in addition to the regular Fall, Winter, and Spring concerts. In making the announcement, QCWE Board President Jeremy Hill noted that, "We received excellent reviews last year for our Holiday Concert, and QCWE members had such a great time playing, that the Holiday Concert was a must. That concert will have a similar format to last year, as we will share the stage with our friends and colleagues of the Big River Brass Band." Hill also noted that new this year is a Saturday evening concert in the Spring, as part of the QCWE's commitment to seeking new ways to reach audiences.
For dates and times of all the season's concerts, please visit www.qcwindensemble.org.
Tags See All Tags