- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2009 (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Blow Up 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 199.95$ Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Messaging And Communications In Depth
- Buy Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training (en)
- Buy Ashampoo Magical Snap 2 (en)
- Buy OEM Corel Video Studio Pro X2
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition cheap oem
|Quad City Wind Ensemble Concert Sunday, April 28|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCWE Publicity|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:46|
2012 American Prize winning Quad City Wind Ensemble concludes season on Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 3:00pm
The 27th season of the Quad City Wind Ensemble continues Sunday, April 28th at 3:00pm. The concert will feature marimba soloist Caitlin Thom, winner of the 2013 Charles B. DCamp Young Performer’s Audition. Thom, a junior at Pleasant Valley High School, will perform the third movement of Eric Ewazen’s Marimba Concerto.
In addition to the solo performance appearance, Thom received a $250 scholarship for private study. Second place winner Kayla Jackson, flute, a Rock Island High School senior, received a $150 scholarship. Third place and a $100 scholarship went to bassoonist Gabrielle Hartman, a Muscatine High School freshman.
Conducted by Brian L. Hughes, the QCWE will perform works by the “Greatest Generation” of wind band composers, including Howard Hanson, John Barnes Chance, Clifton Williams, and Francis McBeth. The concert will immediately be followed by a reception with free refreshments and homemade treats.
Admission in $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and FREE for all students through 12th grade. See attached poster for details. We hope you can join us at the Galvin Fine Arts Center on the campus of St. Ambrose.
Visit www.qcwindensemble.org for more information.
Tags See All Tags