- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Standard with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51 (en)
- Buy Cheap Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC (en)
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Server
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
- Buy Cheap Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Download Photoshop CS5 All-in-One For Dummies
|Quad City Wind Ensemble Concert Sunday, April 28|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCWE Publicity|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:46|
2012 American Prize winning Quad City Wind Ensemble concludes season on Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 3:00pm
The 27th season of the Quad City Wind Ensemble continues Sunday, April 28th at 3:00pm. The concert will feature marimba soloist Caitlin Thom, winner of the 2013 Charles B. DCamp Young Performer’s Audition. Thom, a junior at Pleasant Valley High School, will perform the third movement of Eric Ewazen’s Marimba Concerto.
In addition to the solo performance appearance, Thom received a $250 scholarship for private study. Second place winner Kayla Jackson, flute, a Rock Island High School senior, received a $150 scholarship. Third place and a $100 scholarship went to bassoonist Gabrielle Hartman, a Muscatine High School freshman.
Conducted by Brian L. Hughes, the QCWE will perform works by the “Greatest Generation” of wind band composers, including Howard Hanson, John Barnes Chance, Clifton Williams, and Francis McBeth. The concert will immediately be followed by a reception with free refreshments and homemade treats.
Admission in $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and FREE for all students through 12th grade. See attached poster for details. We hope you can join us at the Galvin Fine Arts Center on the campus of St. Ambrose.
Visit www.qcwindensemble.org for more information.
Tags See All Tags