- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Access 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit) (en,fr,de,ja,es)
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- 279.95$ Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Corel Painter X3 MAC
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - LinkedIn Essential Training
- Buy Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10 (en)
|Quad City Wind Ensemble Concert Sunday, April 28|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by QCWE Publicity|
|Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:46|
2012 American Prize winning Quad City Wind Ensemble concludes season on Sunday, April 28, 2013 at 3:00pm
The 27th season of the Quad City Wind Ensemble continues Sunday, April 28th at 3:00pm. The concert will feature marimba soloist Caitlin Thom, winner of the 2013 Charles B. DCamp Young Performer’s Audition. Thom, a junior at Pleasant Valley High School, will perform the third movement of Eric Ewazen’s Marimba Concerto.
In addition to the solo performance appearance, Thom received a $250 scholarship for private study. Second place winner Kayla Jackson, flute, a Rock Island High School senior, received a $150 scholarship. Third place and a $100 scholarship went to bassoonist Gabrielle Hartman, a Muscatine High School freshman.
Conducted by Brian L. Hughes, the QCWE will perform works by the “Greatest Generation” of wind band composers, including Howard Hanson, John Barnes Chance, Clifton Williams, and Francis McBeth. The concert will immediately be followed by a reception with free refreshments and homemade treats.
Admission in $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and FREE for all students through 12th grade. See attached poster for details. We hope you can join us at the Galvin Fine Arts Center on the campus of St. Ambrose.
Visit www.qcwindensemble.org for more information.
Tags See All Tags