- Buy Cheap Photoshop CS4: Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
- Download ABest Video Converter Spirit
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 2.8
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Site Design
- Discount - CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Softimage 2012 (32-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Steinberg Nuendo 4.3 (en)
|Quinn signs budget bill to keep facilities open|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Rich Morthland|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 15:56|
Rep. Morthland: "I voted to keep Dixon's Jack Mabley Center open..."
Moline, IL...Today, December 20, 2011, Governor Pat Quinn signed into law the state budget reallocation bill, Senate Bill 2412. State Representative Rich Morthland (Cordova-R), voted for the budget reallocation bill to keep the Dixon Jack Mabley Developmental Center open, along with other facilities that Governor Quinn had threatened to close.
"When I attended the facility closure hearing in Dixon, I had the opportunity to listen to the victims of Governor Quinn's Blagojevich-style budgeting methods," Rep. Morthland said. "My colleagues and I quickly assembled legislation that would reallocate funds in the budget to keep State facilities open for the developmentally disabled, our most vulnerable citizens."
"I commend the Governor for signing our efforts into law," Morthland added. "I voted to keep Dixon's Jack Mabley Center open with responsible budgeting methods, not revenue increases."
Tags See All Tags