- Download FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Buy Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Top 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Download Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training
- 59.95$ Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit)
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 MAC cheap oem
|Quinn signs budget bill to keep facilities open|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Rich Morthland|
|Friday, 23 December 2011 15:56|
Rep. Morthland: "I voted to keep Dixon's Jack Mabley Center open..."
Moline, IL...Today, December 20, 2011, Governor Pat Quinn signed into law the state budget reallocation bill, Senate Bill 2412. State Representative Rich Morthland (Cordova-R), voted for the budget reallocation bill to keep the Dixon Jack Mabley Developmental Center open, along with other facilities that Governor Quinn had threatened to close.
"When I attended the facility closure hearing in Dixon, I had the opportunity to listen to the victims of Governor Quinn's Blagojevich-style budgeting methods," Rep. Morthland said. "My colleagues and I quickly assembled legislation that would reallocate funds in the budget to keep State facilities open for the developmentally disabled, our most vulnerable citizens."
"I commend the Governor for signing our efforts into law," Morthland added. "I voted to keep Dixon's Jack Mabley Center open with responsible budgeting methods, not revenue increases."
Tags See All Tags