- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning Revit Structure 2014 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe CC Master Collection MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium (en,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it)
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (en)
- Download Microsoft Expression Studio 3
- Download Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (32 bit)
|"Waves Of Grace"|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Songs for the Planet|
|Wednesday, 10 October 2012 13:32|
LITA Music’s song, “Waves of Grace” written by David Noble, continues to make “waves” by being the only song included in Nowhere But Up: The Story Of Justin Bieber’s Mom, a new autobiography by Pattie Mallette with A.J.Gregory. The book is currently #17 on the New Times Bestseller list.
In her book, Pattie notes the importance of that song to her son and includes those well-crafted lyrics. LITA Music’s Justin Peters comments, “We are honored to have ‘Waves Of Grace’ included in Pattie’s book and pleased to have played a part in her son’s success.”
Nowhere But Up: The Story Of Justin Bieber’s Mom looks at Pattie’s sexual abuse as a child as well as her own struggles with drugs and alcohol and her suicide attempt. She discusses her decision at seventeen not to abort her baby and how she found her way with the help of a Christian counselor. With strength and courage Pattie eventually found a place of faith and peace filled with “waves of grace” – this is truly an inspirational story for all.
Undoubtedly, Justin Bieber is one of today’s hottest artists and most watched celebs. His rise to fame came at an early age and one of the songs that helped garner him his first record deal was the song, “Waves Of Grace.” That song holds a special place in his heart and is often performed during his concert appearances as shown by the numerous videos posted on youtube.com.
Published by Revell (a division of Baker Publishing Group), the book is now available at bookstores everywhere and is being heavily promoted on shows like The View, The Today Show, Ellen, The Huckabee Show, ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, Huffington Post and DisneyDreaming.com.
“Waves of Grace”
Written by David Noble
The walls are high, the walls are strong
Now I see the walls I’ve built are falling
Lord please reign in every part
(Lyrics as printed in the book)
Copyright 1995. LITA Music (ASCAP). Administered by Justin Peters/Songs for the Planet, Inc..,P.O. Box 40251, Nashville, TN 37204. International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved.
Tags See All Tags