- Discount - Adobe Flash CS3 Professional
- 99.95$ Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe cheap oem
- 149.95$ Boris Final Effect Complete Multilangual 5.0 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- Download Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- Download LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Ruby on Rails 3 Essential Training
- 139.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) cheap oem
- Download Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Portrait Retouching
|"What to eat or not to eat? That is the question ....." (apologies to Shakespere's Hamlet)|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Tuesday, 28 August 2012 14:50|
Moline and Rock Island were on the cover article of the Business Day section of last weekend's New York Times featuring the push against obesity, a national affliction, now growing worldwide.
The excellent article covers the work of area dietitians Dawn Blocklinger in the Moline Hy-Vee and Chrissy Watters in the Rock Island Hy-Vee showing clients how to shop for foood and teaching them what to eat.
The rest of our parody, with due appologies to Shakespere, and a copy of the article will be available for you to take home.
Open Discussion on the methods used, effective or otherwise, in attempts to stem the growing problem.
Independent Scholars' Evenings
1530 Fifth Avenue.
Moline, Illinois. 61265
Doors open at 6.30 p.m.
DRESS CODE: Business Casual.
Elevators are located through the 16th. Street entrance.
Independent Scholars' Evenings are sponsored byThe Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd. a 501(c)3 organization at State and Federal levels since 1996. Please visit: www.qcinstitute.org
Tags See All Tags