- Buy Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC (en)
- 59.95$ Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Showcase 2009
- Buy OEM ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus
- Discount - ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set)
- Buy OEM OriginLab OriginPro 8
- Discount - Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Discount - Adobe Muse CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,nl,it,ko,pt,es,sv)
|"What to eat or not to eat? That is the question ....." (apologies to Shakespere's Hamlet)|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Tuesday, 28 August 2012 14:50|
Moline and Rock Island were on the cover article of the Business Day section of last weekend's New York Times featuring the push against obesity, a national affliction, now growing worldwide.
The excellent article covers the work of area dietitians Dawn Blocklinger in the Moline Hy-Vee and Chrissy Watters in the Rock Island Hy-Vee showing clients how to shop for foood and teaching them what to eat.
The rest of our parody, with due appologies to Shakespere, and a copy of the article will be available for you to take home.
Open Discussion on the methods used, effective or otherwise, in attempts to stem the growing problem.
Independent Scholars' Evenings
1530 Fifth Avenue.
Moline, Illinois. 61265
Doors open at 6.30 p.m.
DRESS CODE: Business Casual.
Elevators are located through the 16th. Street entrance.
Independent Scholars' Evenings are sponsored byThe Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd. a 501(c)3 organization at State and Federal levels since 1996. Please visit: www.qcinstitute.org
Tags See All Tags