- 149.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 4 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2010 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 269.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCad Civil 3D 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM VMware Workstation 6.5
- Buy Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit) (en)
- Download Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 MAC (64-bit) (en,fr)
- 49.95$ Roxio Creator 2011 Pro cheap oem
- Buy OEM BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
|"What to eat or not to eat? That is the question ....." (apologies to Shakespere's Hamlet)|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Narveen Aryaputri|
|Tuesday, 28 August 2012 14:50|
Moline and Rock Island were on the cover article of the Business Day section of last weekend's New York Times featuring the push against obesity, a national affliction, now growing worldwide.
The excellent article covers the work of area dietitians Dawn Blocklinger in the Moline Hy-Vee and Chrissy Watters in the Rock Island Hy-Vee showing clients how to shop for foood and teaching them what to eat.
The rest of our parody, with due appologies to Shakespere, and a copy of the article will be available for you to take home.
Open Discussion on the methods used, effective or otherwise, in attempts to stem the growing problem.
Independent Scholars' Evenings
1530 Fifth Avenue.
Moline, Illinois. 61265
Doors open at 6.30 p.m.
DRESS CODE: Business Casual.
Elevators are located through the 16th. Street entrance.
Independent Scholars' Evenings are sponsored byThe Institute for Cultural and Healing Traditions, Ltd. a 501(c)3 organization at State and Federal levels since 1996. Please visit: www.qcinstitute.org
Tags See All Tags