- Buy Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 (en)
- Download 1Click DVD Movie 3
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012
- 19.95$ Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Unity 3D Pro MAC
- 149.95$ Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- Download Capture One Pro 7 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Latin America) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Cheap 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- 119.95$ Adobe RoboHelp 10 cheap oem
|Raggedy Ann & Andy’s Yuletide Adventure opens Nov. 26 at The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Friday, 11 November 2011 14:18|
Amana – Want a sweet treat this holiday season? Come and see The Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences production of Raggedy Ann and Andy’s Yuletide Adventure. Help Raggedy Ann & Andy outsmart the witch and have a wonderful holiday adventure in Grandma’s attic.
The show opens Saturday, Nov. 26 at 11 a.m. on The Old Creamery’s Main Stage.
Written by Gene Mackey and based on characters created by Johnny Gruelle, the cast of Raggedy Ann & Andy’s Yuletide Adventure consists of Kamille Zbanek of Ely, John Hill of Rockford Il, Laura Ambrose of Minneapolis Minn., Jackie McCall of Marengo, Nicholas Hodge of South Amana and Steve Weiss of Central City.
Tickets are $8 per person. Show times are 11 a.m. on Saturday Nov. 26, Dec. 3, 10 and 17. Call the box office at 800-35-AMANA or visit the website at www.oldcreamery.com for more information or to purchase tickets. Group and student rates are available.
The Old Creamery Theatre for Young Audiences shows are sponsored by Scheels of Coralville with Mix 96.5 as the media sponsor.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company is a not-for-profit professional theatre founded in 1971 in Garrison, Iowa. The company is celebrating 40 years of bringing live, professional theatre to the people of Iowa and the Midwest. We thank KGAN and Fox 28, our 2011 season media sponsor.
Tags See All Tags