- Download Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC
- Download Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Buy OEM Avanquest Partition Commander Server Edition 10
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 MAC
- Buy Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business (en)
- Buy Eset Smart Security 6 (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2014 (32-bit)
|Rap group, RusHour, to perform Thursday at its former school|
|News Releases - Music & Entertainment|
|Written by M. McNeil|
|Thursday, 18 October 2012 07:53|
Glenview Middle School Students celebrate the National LIGHTS ON day with dance and music
(East Moline, IL) More than 100 students will celebrate October 18th as National Lights ON Day--a day designed to draw attention to vital afterschool programs--by watching two kinds of dance—Rap and Philippine.
The school’s mini assembly is scheduled for Thursday, October 18th at 3:45 pm in the school’s north gym. On hand will be the very popular local rap group, RusHour, (made up of former Glenview students) and The Philippine Dance Troupe Company of the Quad Cities. The media is invited to attend the assembly and interview the performers, Lights ON student and staff.
Who: Glenview Lights on Students
What: Cultural dance and music display
When: Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 3:45 pm
Where: Glenview Middle School East Moline
3100 7th Street East Moline, IL 61244
Why: Celebrate National Lights ON day in the community
East Moline will join more than 7,500 communities and 1 million Americans celebrating Lights On Afterschool, a nationwide event organized by the Afterschool Alliance to rally support for afterschool programs.
Afterschool programs keep kids safe, help working families and inspire learning. In the U.S. today, 15.1 million children go home alone after school.
Tags See All Tags