- 199.95$ Red Giant Shooter Suite 12 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Xilisoft CD Ripper
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,kr,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- Download ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Buy Microsoft Office 2008 MAC (en,it,fr,de,es,nl)
- Buy Acala DVD Ripper Professional 5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 5 MAC
- Discount - CodeGear Delphi For PHP 1.0
- Download Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- 19.95$ Flying Meat Acorn 2 MAC cheap oem
|Ready for Kindergarten|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Joy Venhorst|
|Wednesday, 22 June 2011 15:42|
Many parents wonder if their child is ready for kindergarten at age five. School readiness is complex. It is more than chronological age or the ability to recite numbers, letters, and colors. Here are some questions to think about as you decide if your child is school-ready.
Is your child socially ready?
Is your child emotionally ready?
Does your child have the language skills she’ll need?
Is your child physically ready?
Is your child intellectually ready? Is she able to focus and concentrate on an activity for 10 to15 minutes? Does she understand that letters stand for something; that printed words are spoken language expressed in writing? Can she remember simple routines? Is she able to stick with and solve simple problems?Children see everything and are influenced by what they see. For example, they notice how parentsspend their time, what they read, what TV programs they watch. One of the best things a parent cando is read to children. It prepares them for school in several ways. Reading to a child for as little as ten minutes a day:
§ Helps develop security and independence (through the close body contact/sitting on mom or dad’s lap).
§ Helps the child practice using language and learning concepts.
§ Helps to develop an interest in the world and its people, and most importantly.
§ Helps to develop the belief that learning can be fun.
Tags See All Tags