- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 11 Pro MAC
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Disk Drill Pro 1.8 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Video and Animation with Adobe Photoshop
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers (en)
- Buy OEM Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009
- Buy Cheap 4Videosoft AMV Media Converter 3
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Cover Studio
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit)
- Buy Cheap I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium cheap oem
- Discount - Agile Bits 1Password 4 MAC
- Buy Cheap DxO Optics Pro Elite 8
|Ready your costumes for Galena's 34th Annual Halloween Parade & Festival|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Celestino Ruffini|
|Thursday, 04 October 2012 14:45|
October 27 event features one of the largest nighttime parades in the Midwest
GALENA, Ill. – Ghosts and goblins of all ages will converge on Galena, Illinois for the 34th annual Halloween Parade & Festival. The Galena Area Chamber of Commerce serves as the host of this one-day event in downtown Galena on Saturday, October 27, with festivities taking place from noon until 8:30 p.m.
The nearly two-hour long Halloween parade literally lights up Galena’s historic Main Street. The popular event features spectacular floats, local marching bands, costumed participants and plenty of sweet treats. Making a return to this year’s parade will be several hot air balloons that will light up the night sky, as well as provide a fleeting moment of warmth, as they make their way through the parade. The parade begins promptly at 6:30 p.m. near the intersection of Green and Main Streets and continues north until reaching the intersection of Franklin and Main Streets.
A new addition to this year’s events will be the Halloween Festival taking place from noon until 8:30 p.m. at Washington and Perry Streets. Swing by the festival for food and entertainment while you wait for the parade to get started. Local chamber members will be offering several tasty treats for visitors to enjoy. Confirmed festival vendors are Gobbie’s Sports Pub & Eatery/Log Cabin Steakhouse, Galena Arts and Recreation Center, Galena Elks Lodge, Tammy’s Piggly Wiggly, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and Culver’s.
To accommodate the high volume of parade goers, there will be three shuttle buses operating between 4:00 - 9:00 p.m., excluding parade times between 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. Shuttle parking and pickup, all in Galena, will take place at Walmart (10000 Bartell Blvd.), Signcraft (100 A.J. Harle Dr.), Recreation Park (Field St.) and at the Old Train Depot (99 Bouthillier St.) parking lots.
Tags See All Tags