- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Suite
- Discount - Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 19.95$ Acala DivX DVD Player Assist cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,fr,es,it,pt,nl,sv,cs,pl,tr)
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy FotoSlate 4 Photo Print Studio (en)
- Discount - CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
- Download Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- Buy Cheap AnyBizSoft PDF Converter MAC
|Real Talk Training|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Katie McGovern|
|Tuesday, 19 August 2014 13:07|
September12 or 13, 2014 — Real Talk Training (RTT) is a oneday seminar training leaders to use professional coaching techniques to transform their everyday communications. RTT is an interactive learning experience using demonstration, practice and constructive feedback to equip leaders to be more effective communicators. This training has been offered globally to churches, major corporations and nonprofit organizations with outstanding results.
Train under professional coaches to learn how to take your relationships to the next level through REAL communication. Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock sustainable change in your relationships through REAL conversation! You will learn to:
Presented by Kate McGovern is a Certified Growth Coach and Real Talk Presenter. Kate is passionate about restoring believers to a place of freedom as a children of God through physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. When she is not coaching, Kate is hosting a TBN news show, leading women’s Bible studies and prayer groups, tending her garden, travelling or spending time with her husband Tom and their four children (and spouses!) and nine grandchildren.
Jennie Turton is a Certified Coach Trainer, Certified Professional Coach and Real Talk Presenter. Jennie is committed to seeing herself and the body of Christ live the abundant lives promised by God. When she is not training coaches or coaching the coaches she trains, Jennie is visiting her large extended family, travelling internationally, ballroom dancing or enjoying the outdoors with her husband Valentin.
Tags See All Tags