- 29.95$ Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 cheap oem
- Buy Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC (en)
- 24.95$ Infinite Skills - Learning 3DS Max 2012 cheap oem
- Download VMware Fusion 5 MAC
- 99.95$ Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro cheap oem
- Discount - Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Download Apple Motion 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap ABest RM RMVB Video Converter
- Buy PowerPoint 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Smith Micro Poser Pro 2014 MAC
- 149.95$ Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 cheap oem
|Rebuilding Together home repair workday on Saturday|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Wednesday, 23 April 2014 08:22|
Rebuilding Together Quad Cities, a volunteer-based home rehabilitation group, will be working on six home repair projects in Davenport, Rock Island, Moline, and Coal Valley this Saturday, April 26, as part of National Rebuilding Day.
Work is performed at no cost to the homeowners, who were chosen for assistance based on income, disability or age. Work begins at 8:00 am and continues until projects are completed, usually mid to late afternoon.
More than 50 volunteers will help elderly and disabled homeowners with repairs to sub-flooring, ceilings, bathrooms and railings, painting, window replacement, and yard work. Volunteers include retirees, LOTUS and NEON employee groups from Deere & Company, Youth Build, Davenport Jaycees and Home Depot. Lunches will be provided to volunteers with a grant from the Davenport Women's Club.
The group's work is funded by a variety of grants and donations, including the Scott County Housing Council, Davenport Jaycees, Doris and Victor Day Foundation, Iowa Mortgage Association, the Moline Foundation and the Amy Helpenstell Foundation.
Rebuilding Together Quad Cities was founded as Hearts and Hammers in 1990, and, with the help of generous community volunteers and supporters, has completed more than 800 home repair projects in the Quad Cities. With affiliate chapters across the United States, Rebuilding Together is the nation’s largest non-profit organization dedicated to the goal of a safe and healthy home for every person.
Tags See All Tags