- Buy OEM Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible (en)
- Buy OEM Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Office Access 2007
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - PowerPoint 2013 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft ISO Burner
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning jQuery Programming MAC
- Download Blackmagicdesign DaVinci Resolve 7 MAC
- Discount - Mindjet MindManager 8 MAC
- Download Roxio Toast 10 Titanium MAC
- When a violent tornado forces a family to seek shelter, a hot meal can go a long way in making life feel a little more normal. Give 3 hot meals now ($30).
- Members of the military wounded in battle face a long, uncomfortable journey home, often without any personal items – that’s why our military comfort kits include phone cards, shower shoes, toiletries and more. Give a military comfort kit now ($50).
- After facing disaster, people come to us exhausted, scared, and carrying nothing but the clothes on their backs. But a day in a Red Cross emergency shelter – including food, blankets, a cot, a toothbrush and more – can give them the strength and support they need to face the challenges to come. Give two full days of emergency shelter now ($100).
|Red Cross Holiday Giving: Top 3 gifts to give|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Gail McGovern|
|Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:59|
One of the things I love the most about our annual Holiday Giving Catalog is that there truly is a gift for everyone on your list.
We offer such a wide range of gifts every year because so many people rely on us for help. Here are a few incredible gifts that will help us meet our biggest needs in 2013:
When it comes to the holidays, it’s the thought that counts – and a gift that honors your loved one’s compassion and kindness is the most thoughtful gift of all. Visit www.redcross.org/gifts today and give a meaningful, tax-deductible gift this holiday season.
Tags See All Tags