- Download Corel Paint it
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced ACT Password Recovery 2.35
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 49.95$ Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy ABest AVI Video Converter (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Excel 2007 All-In-One Desk Reference For Dummies
- Buy Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery (en)
- Download Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
|RED HAWK GOLF AND LEARNING CENTER OPENS FRIDAY, APRIL 1 SERVING QUAD CITY YOUTH|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Ron Summers|
|Thursday, 31 March 2011 07:27|
Red Hawk Golf & Learning Center will open for the season on Friday, April 1. Located at 6364 Northwest Boulevard in Davenport, customers can reach the golf course at 563-386-0348.
This 9-hole golf course and 3-hole practice course was formed in 2002 as a result of a partnership between the City of Davenport and the Quad Cities First Tee Program. The First Tee of the Quad Cities provides greater access to the game of golf for underprivileged and disadvantage youth in the Quad Cities. In its 8th year of operation at Red Hawk Golf & Learning Center, kids learn not only the joy of golf, but also lessons in integrity and other positive skills behavior. First Tee of the Quad Cities is a non-profit group that promotes golf and its virtues to the youth of the Quad Cities. Brant McGivern, the PGA professional at Red Hawk, is also the director of the First Tee Program.
Red Hawk is a unique, executive style golf course that offers programs for golfers of all ages, backgrounds and skill levels. The operation includes full service practice facilities and a driving range. Recent renovations include the addition of a lighted range for night practice, a large putting green and practice chipping green, and the addition of three ponds. One of the ponds along Pine Street is also now lighted. The 3-hole practice course and other training facilities make Red Hawk an ideal facility for beginners to learn the game of golf, and for more experienced players to improve their skills. Its 9-hole setup also allows for a quick game of golf for golfers of any skill level.
With the opening of Red Hawk Golf & Learning Center on April 1, all three public courses in the City of Davenport will now be open for the season. Many improvements are in place to insure a great experience; Duck Creek Golf Course recently unveiled a new Full-Service Practice Range.
• New Range-Ball Machines were purchased that will accept bills and credit cards.
• Kimberly Concessions is now operating the concession areas of all three courses.
• Various landscaping renovations are underway to improve all three courses.
“We’re excited about all the improvements at our courses”, said Troy Evans, Senior Revenue Facilities Manager for the City of Davenport. “Our championship course at Emeis, our classic course at Duck Creek, and our executive style course at Red Hawk offer golfers of the Quad Cities a great range of choices at the best value. More information on all City of Davenport golf courses can be found at www.golfdavenport.com.
Tags See All Tags