- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS Site Design cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Discount - Microsoft MapPoint 2013 Europe
- Download Adobe Authorware 7
- Discount - Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit)
- Discount - ACDSee Photo Editor 2008
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download Microsoft FrontPage 2003
- Download Autodesk Revit MEP 2011
- Buy 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3 (en)
|Red Kettle Campaign 2011 Final Report|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Friday, 13 January 2012 14:01|
The Salvation Army is overwhelmed by the community’s generosity!
Quad Cities, USA -Major Gary Felton, Quad Cities Coordinator for The Salvation Army, would like the community to know that the organization is simply blown away by the generosity and enthusiasm shown this year. The goal of $700,000 was achieved, and $717,625 is the final total for this fund raising Major Felton said, "The Quad Cities heard our cry for help, and responded! It feels good to know that we have the community’s support as we help people tackle some very tough issues.
“To every Quad Citian that donated at the kettles, directed checks our way, and volunteered to ring bells or work an event, our hearts are filled with gratitude – Thank you!”
During this Red Kettle Campaign, The Salvation Army also packed and distributed 2,300 food boxes to over 2,000 local households. The 3,000+ children in those households received toys Christmas morning because of the generosity of the community at the Angel Trees. Major Felton continued, “Because the goal was reached, our largest programs at the Family Service Center -- Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, and Meal Site -- will remain strong. Last year we saw a 35% increase in the number of residents living at the Center. 32,000 nights of lodging were provided to the families, and over 43,000 meals were served from this facility to our residents and the community.”
Felton extends his gratitude to The Salvation Army's community business partners. Felton said, "I'd like to thank every one of our community partners for giving The Salvation Army the opportunity to ring our bells in front of their establishments."
“And a special thank you to VON MAUR for their match days on December 23rd and 24th. The goal still seemed out of reach, but when we saw a 26% increase for those two days over last year’s kettles – a record breaking two days – those additional donations brought us within sight of the $700,000 target.”
Tags See All Tags