- 39.95$ Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5: Landscape Photography cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1) MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Download Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium MAC
- Buy Cheap Flash CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy OEM SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Word 2010 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5
|RED KETTLE CAMPAIGN -- Crucial Last Week|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Wednesday, 18 December 2013 15:14|
VON MAUR Sponsors Annual Red Kettle Match Day
Your Donation will Double
On Saturday, December 21st !
This Match Day’s Timing Could NOT BE MORE CRUCIAL!
Quad Cities, USA: Von Maur, the locally owned fashion department store, will sponsor their third annual Red Kettle Match Day for The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities.
On Saturday, December 21st, Von Maur will make a dollar-for-dollar match of up to $10,000 to Quad Cities red kettles at Northpark and Southpark Malls. The four locations include the 4-foot tall, 700- pound red kettles inside the malls, and the outdoor food court kettles.
With just six days left, The Salvation Army is encouraging supporters to donate to the Red Kettles both in person and online, and be extra generous on Von Maur Match Day.
This year’s shorter red kettle season has left our kettle totals $80,000 behind last year at this point.
“The Red Kettle Campaign is our most crucial fundraising period,” said Major Gary Felton, Quad Cities Coordinator for The Salvation Army. “The shorter holiday season has impacted the amount we’ve been able to raise this season. We are grateful to Von Maur for their partnership in our annual kettle match.”
The Salvation Army’s services go well beyond the holidays, providing more than 30,000 nights of shelter and 80,000 meals at the family homeless shelter, the Family Service Center annually.
During these difficult economic times, donations are needed more than ever as the number of people requesting services from The Salvation Army continues to rise. The Salvation Army asks the community to take VON MAUR up on their challenge in order to maximize gifts made to The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities.
"We have seen the impact of Salvation Army first hand and appreciate the work they do for the community. We are proud to support this important organization,” said Jim von Maur, President.
Tags See All Tags