- Buy OEM Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 (en,de,fr,ja,nl,it,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,kr,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- Discount - Vmware Workstation 10
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
- Discount - ActiveState Komodo IDE 5
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection 2013
- Discount - Capture One Pro 7 MAC
|Red Kettle Campaign Kick-off|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Wednesday, 13 November 2013 08:25|
The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities Announces their 2013 Red Kettle Campaign Kick-Off Event and YOU ARE INVITED:
2013 Red Kettle Campaign Kick-Off
Friday, November 15, 2013, 6:30pm
NorthPark Mall: JCPenney/Orange Julius Corner near Armed Services Recruitment Office Entrance
o Red Kettle Campaign Goal will be revealed by Mayors Dennis Pauley and Scott Raes.
o Bee Sharp, the St. Ambrose Male Vocalists, will perform a cappella Christmas music.
o Salvation Army Advisory Board Vice Chair John McBride and Quad Cities Coordinator Major Gary Felton to host.
This campaign is a community-wide effort and The Salvation Army’s most important fund raiser of the year. 60% of the annual budget is raised during these six weeks.
To volunteer: please sign up at www.ringbells.org
Tags See All Tags