- Buy OEM Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS6 New Features (en)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition (en,da,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Download Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy OEM Ableton Suite 8 MAC
- Download Chief Architect X2
- Discount - Nero 8 Ultra Edition
- Buy OEM Adobe Illustrator CS5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Discount - Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Autodesk Ecotect Analysis 2011 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (64-bit) (de,en,es,it)
|Red Kettle Campaign Kick-off|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Wednesday, 13 November 2013 08:25|
The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities Announces their 2013 Red Kettle Campaign Kick-Off Event and YOU ARE INVITED:
2013 Red Kettle Campaign Kick-Off
Friday, November 15, 2013, 6:30pm
NorthPark Mall: JCPenney/Orange Julius Corner near Armed Services Recruitment Office Entrance
o Red Kettle Campaign Goal will be revealed by Mayors Dennis Pauley and Scott Raes.
o Bee Sharp, the St. Ambrose Male Vocalists, will perform a cappella Christmas music.
o Salvation Army Advisory Board Vice Chair John McBride and Quad Cities Coordinator Major Gary Felton to host.
This campaign is a community-wide effort and The Salvation Army’s most important fund raiser of the year. 60% of the annual budget is raised during these six weeks.
To volunteer: please sign up at www.ringbells.org
Tags See All Tags