- Download Adobe Framemaker Server 10
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (32-bit) (de,en,fr,it,ko)
- 29.95$ JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit (en)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC
- Discount - Corel Painter X MAC
- Buy OEM Pitney Bowes MapInfo Professional 11.5
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flex Builder Professional 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Foundations of Audio: Compression and Dynamic Processing
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles
- 79.95$ Adobe Captivate 3 cheap oem
- Download Adobe InDesign CS5 on Demand
- Buy Cheap Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5
|Region 6 Homeland Security Board and Safeguard Iowa Partnership Announce Week 10 of “20 Weeks to Preparedness Program”|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ross E. Bergen|
|Friday, 13 April 2012 12:06|
Welcome to Week 10 of the 20 Weeks to Preparedness Program brought to you by the Region 6 Homeland
Security Board and Safeguard Iowa Partnership. This program will help to better prepare you and your family,
a little at a time, over a 20 week period. Each week new preparedness information will be shared including a
list of items to gather or purchase for your disaster supply kit. Sign up at www.safeguardiowa.org/subscribe-to-
be-prepared to receive weekly reminders and announcements related to the 20 Weeks to Preparedness program.
Use this program to gather items for your kit in small steps over a five month period. Remember to change
and replace perishable items by the expiration date. Purchasing the food suggested by this program would last
approximately 3-5 days.
Place in storage bin:
One gallon of water per person per day
Thermometer and tweezers
Cereal (one box for every four people)
Personalized Item (if applicable):
Water for pet
Establish out-of-town contacts.
Establishing out-of-town contacts can be essential during a disaster if you are separated from family members.
It may be easier to make a long-distance phone call than a call across town, so an out-of-town contact may be in
a better position to communicate among separated family members. Make sure everyone has correct and up-to-
date numbers for those contacts stored in their phones and in their wallets.
Additional assistance is available by contacting your local Emergency Management Coordinator at
563-484-3050 or visiting their website at www.iascema.com. Visit Safeguard Iowa Partnership at
www.safeguardiowa.org, on twitter @safeguardiowa or Facebook at www.facebook.com/safeguardiowa.
The Region 6 Homeland Security Board is comprised of fourteen counties in eastern Iowa that coordinate homeland security planning,
training, exercise, response, and recovery. The counties included are Benton, Black Hawk, Buchanan, Cedar, Clayton, Clinton,
Delaware, Dubuque, Iowa, Jackson, Johnson, Jones, Linn, and Scott.
The Safeguard Iowa Partnership is a voluntary coalition of the state's business and government leaders, who share a commitment to
working together to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters in Iowa.
Tags See All Tags