- Discount - Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Ashampoo WinOptimizer 4
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Discount - Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Buy Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training (en)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit) (en)
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard MAC (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- 59.95$ Rob Papen Predator MAC cheap oem
- Buy Omni Group OmniGraffle 5 Standard MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (32-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ko,ru,zh)
|Region 6 Homeland Security Board and Safeguard Iowa Partnership Announce Week 2 of “20 Weeks to Preparedness Program”|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Ross E. Bergen|
|Monday, 20 February 2012 14:40|
Release Date: February 20, 2012
Release Number: 3
Welcome to Week 2 of the 20 Weeks to Preparedness Program brought to you by the Region 6 Homeland
Security Board and Safeguard Iowa Partnership. This program will help to better prepare you and your
family, a little at a time, over a 20 week period. Each week new preparedness information will be shared
in this publication including a list of items to gather or purchase for your disaster supply kit. Sign up at
www.safeguardiowa.org/subscribe-to-be-prepared to receive weekly reminders and announcements related to
the 20 Weeks to Preparedness program.
Use this program to gather items for your kit in small steps over a five month period. Remember to change
and replace perishable items by the expiration date. Purchasing the food suggested by this program would last
approximately 3-5 days.
Place in storage bin:
One gallon of water per person per day
First Aid Kit, or gather Band-Aids, antibiotic ointment, nitrile latex gloves and gauze pads
One package of toilet paper
Dried fruit and/or nuts
Personalized Item (if applicable):
Find natural gas and water shut-offs. Place appropriate wrench near valves.
Additional assistance is available by contacting the Scott County Emergency Management Coordinator at 484-
3050 or visiting the website at www.iascema.com.
Visit Safeguard Iowa Partnership at www.safeguardiowa.org, on twitter @safeguardiowa or Facebook at
The Region 6 Homeland Security Board is comprised of fourteen counties in eastern Iowa that coordinate homeland security planning,
training, exercise, response, and recovery. The counties included are Benton, Black Hawk, Buchanan, Cedar, Clayton, Clinton,
Delaware, Dubuque, Iowa, Jackson, Johnson, Jones, Linn, and Scott.
The Safeguard Iowa Partnership is a voluntary coalition of the state's business and government leaders, who share a commitment to
working together to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters in Iowa.
Tags See All Tags