- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - XHTML and HTML Essential Training
- 19.95$ Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Building a Web Site For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (32-bit)
- Discount - Arobas Music Guitar Pro 5
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- 319.95$ Solidworks 2010 Premium (32-bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- 119.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
|Region 6 Homeland Security Board and Safeguard Iowa Partnership Announce Week 3 of “20 Weeks to Preparedness Program”|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Ross E. Bergen|
|Monday, 27 February 2012 14:59|
Release Date: February 27, 2012
Welcome to Week 3 of the 20 Weeks to Preparedness Program brought to you by the Region 6 Homeland
Security Board and Safeguard Iowa Partnership. This program will help prepare you and your family, a little at
a time, over a 20 week period. Each week new preparedness information will be shared including a list of items
to gather or purchase for your disaster supply kit. Sign up at www.safeguardiowa.org/subscribe-to-be-prepared
to receive weekly reminders and announcements related to the 20 Weeks to Preparedness program.
Use this program to gather items for your kit in small steps over a five month period. Remember to change
and replace perishable items by the expiration date. Purchasing the food suggested by this program would last
approximately 3-5 days.
Place in storage bin:
Five gallon bucket with lid
Personalized Item (if applicable):
Special diet foods
Arrange for emergency care for children, elders, and/or pets. Remembering to think about all
the “what ifs” will result in better plans and execution in the event of an actual disaster.
Additional assistance is available by contacting your Scott County Emergency Management Coordinator
at 484-3050 or visiting the website at www.iascema.com. Visit Safeguard Iowa Partnership at
www.safeguardiowa.org, on twitter @safeguardiowa or Facebook at www.facebook.com/safeguardiowa.
The Region 6 Homeland Security Board is comprised of fourteen counties in eastern Iowa that coordinate homeland security planning,
training, exercise, response, and recovery. The counties included are Benton, Black Hawk, Buchanan, Cedar, Clayton, Clinton,
Delaware, Dubuque, Iowa, Jackson, Johnson, Jones, Linn, and Scott.
The Safeguard Iowa Partnership is a voluntary coalition of the state's business and government leaders, who share a commitment to
working together to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters in Iowa.
Tags See All Tags