- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced
- Discount - Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC
- Buy GRAHL PDF Annotator 2 (en)
- 169.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2011 cheap oem
- Buy ACDSee Pro 3 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Building Mobile Apps for Multiple Devices with Flash Professional
- Download Infinite Skills - Advanced Revit Structure 2014 Training MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- Buy Cheap OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
|Regional Planning Council seeking comments on the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Theresa Wittenauer|
|Friday, 04 April 2014 15:38|
ROCK FALLS, IL – The Blackhawk Hills Regional Council has posted the draft 5-Year Regional Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy plan on their website at www.blackhawkhills.com. A hardcopy of the report may also be viewed upon request at the Regional Council’s office located at 102 East Route 30, Rock Falls, IL.
The public is invited to comment on and suggest edits to the document until April 29th, 2014, when the final edits will be made, approved by the Blackhawk Hills Council, and the plan submitted to the Economic Development Administration regional office in Chicago.
Blackhawk Hills Regional Council services include community planning, development assistance, natural resources conservation and protection support, and grant writing and administration. Blackhawk Hills serves Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, and Whiteside counties in northwest Illinois.
Tags See All Tags