- 19.95$ OmniGroup OmniOutliner Professional 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6 Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011
- 99.95$ Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014
- 79.95$ Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Google Analytics Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo ClipFisher (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Sage ACT Premium 2012
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
|Regional Planning Council seeking comments on the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Theresa Wittenauer|
|Friday, 04 April 2014 15:38|
ROCK FALLS, IL – The Blackhawk Hills Regional Council has posted the draft 5-Year Regional Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy plan on their website at www.blackhawkhills.com. A hardcopy of the report may also be viewed upon request at the Regional Council’s office located at 102 East Route 30, Rock Falls, IL.
The public is invited to comment on and suggest edits to the document until April 29th, 2014, when the final edits will be made, approved by the Blackhawk Hills Council, and the plan submitted to the Economic Development Administration regional office in Chicago.
Blackhawk Hills Regional Council services include community planning, development assistance, natural resources conservation and protection support, and grant writing and administration. Blackhawk Hills serves Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle, Stephenson, and Whiteside counties in northwest Illinois.
Tags See All Tags