- Buy Autodesk Autocad Electrical 2009 (en)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning OS X Mountain Lion Server MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
- Discount - Techsmith Camtasia Studio 7
- Discount - ZoneAlarm Pro 9
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Download Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques
- Buy Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle MAC (de,es,fr,ja,kr,ru,en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop for Web Design
- Buy Lynda.com - AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Mangement (en)
- Download Microsoft Publisher 2013
|Register for the Webinar Analysis of State Ballot Measures|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Franklin Center|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:40|
Join us for a Webinar on July 19
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
This Webinar will feature experts from the media, research and consulting professions and highlight key state ballot measures for the 2012 election. This Webinar will offer a brief look at competitiveness of the ballot measures in key states and how those measures will test the attitudes of the electorate. This Webinar will proudly feature an analysis by veteran direct democracy expert, Joe Mathews of the LA Times.
Speakers will reveal information about four "health care freedom" measures in Alabama, Florida, Montana and Wyoming that would prohibit mandatory participation in any health care system, among other issues.
Title: Analysis of State Ballot Measures
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012
Time: 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Tags See All Tags