- Buy Cheap Sony Vegas Pro 11 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM FileMaker Bento 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training MAC
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Snap Art 3 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Altova XMLSpy 2009 cheap oem
- Discount - Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Lynda.com - HTML5: Graphics and Animation with Canvas
- Buy Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas (en)
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Audio Ripper cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium cheap oem
- Buy QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport (en)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
|Register for the Webinar Analysis of State Ballot Measures|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Franklin Center|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:40|
Join us for a Webinar on July 19
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
This Webinar will feature experts from the media, research and consulting professions and highlight key state ballot measures for the 2012 election. This Webinar will offer a brief look at competitiveness of the ballot measures in key states and how those measures will test the attitudes of the electorate. This Webinar will proudly feature an analysis by veteran direct democracy expert, Joe Mathews of the LA Times.
Speakers will reveal information about four "health care freedom" measures in Alabama, Florida, Montana and Wyoming that would prohibit mandatory participation in any health care system, among other issues.
Title: Analysis of State Ballot Measures
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2012
Time: 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Tags See All Tags