- Buy Cheap Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Discount - Ashampoo Magical Snap 2
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
- 129.95$ Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Ashampoo Powerup 3
- Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 3 MAC (en)
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Sketchup MAC
- Download 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
|Register Now to Ride State Fair Express|
|News Releases - Travel & Tourism|
|Written by Lori Chappell|
|Tuesday, 17 July 2012 09:21|
DES MOINES, IA (07/17/2012)(readMedia)-- There are only two weeks left to reserve your spot on the State Fair Express. The convenient and affordable State Fair Express provides round-trip transportation to the Iowa State Fair from 42 locations throughout the state. The 2012 Iowa State Fair runs August 9-19.
Each State Fair Express ticket includes:
• Round trip transportation on a deluxe Windstar Lines motor coach
• Fair admission
• A complimentary bottle of water
• Fair coupon book offering food and drink discounts with more than $30 in savings
• Daily Program with map of the Fairgrounds
• Easy pickup and drop off in the Fair's North Lot at Gate 15
The State Fair Express will arrive at the Fair at approximately 10 a.m. and will depart at 6 p.m. Adult fare includes ages 12 and over, child fare includes ages 5-11 and children under 5 ride free. Persons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Ticket pricing varies by location. A complete list of routes, pricing and pick-up locations is attached.
New in 2012, the State Fair Express will offer four non-stop routes. These routes include Cedar Rapids (August 9), Charles City (August 10), Sioux City (August 10) and Ames (August 12).
To register, call Windstar Lines Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 888.494.6378 or visit www.gowindstar.com/iowa-state-
Reservations can be made up to one week prior to departure. The State Fair Express runs rain or shine and no refunds will be issued. A minimum of 30 people must book for the trip to run. If the trip does not meet the minimum requirement, cancellation of the trip will occur seven days prior to departure and you will be notified by Windstar Lines. If a cancellation occurs refunds will be given.
"Nothing Compares" to the 2012 Iowa State Fair, August 9-19. For more information, call 800/545-FAIR or visit www.iowastatefair.org.
* * *
Tags See All Tags