- 39.95$ 3D Home Architect Design Suite Deluxe 8 cheap oem
- Download LATENITESOFT Xslimmer MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe eLearning Suite 2
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013 (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals cheap oem
- Download Apple iLife ’11 MAC
- 99.95$ Cakewalk Sonar 7 Producer Edition cheap oem
- Download How to Do Everything Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 (en)
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 9
|Registration Open for Summer Workshops for Children at Rock Island Library|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Friday, 03 May 2013 13:10|
Rock Island, IL: If you’re looking for an at-home getaway for the family, “Have Book Will Travel” is the theme of this year’s Summer Reading program for children, going on June 3 to July 26 at all Rock Island Public Library locations. Adding in six weeks of “Beneath the Surface” reading themes and special events for teens and adults, and the Rock Island Public Library will offer more than 98 ways for people of all ages to enjoy summer.
Registration is now open for free six-week art and drama children’s workshops that begin the week of June 10 at the Main Library, 401 19th Street.
Summer Drama Workshop for Grades 3 and up: Rehearsals are held from 1:00 to 3:00 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, June 10 to July 17, with a public performance of the students’ show on Thursday, July 18 at 1:00 pm.
Have Art, Will Travel Workshop for Grades 3-7: Explore the world through art, with a lesson focusing on a different artist and facts about that artist’s country each week. Programs are offered on Tuesdays, June 11 to July 16, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm.
Enrollment is limited and registration is required. To sign up, call the Rock Island Library Children’s Department at 309-732-7360. Summer art and drama is funded by an ongoing bequest from the Geifman Memorial for Art and Drama of the Rock Island Public Library Foundation.
Additional summer children’s events include Math Club, storytimes, movies, scrapbooking Mondays, and a range of performers, including Niabi Zoo, Serengeti Steve reptile program, Mad Mixtures science demonstrations from the Bluedorn Science Imaginarium, and Babaloo music and comedy act.
For more news about Rock Island Public Library programs or services, visitwww.rockislandlibrary.org, call 309-732-7323 (READ) or follow the Rock Island Library on Facebook and Twitter. A monthly calendar of library events is available online and at Rock Island Library locations.
Tags See All Tags