- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license)
- Buy OEM SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy OEM Eyeon Fusion 6 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Dreamweaver CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap iA Writer MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 (en)
- Download Microsoft Office 2007 Professional
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- 69.95$ VMware Workstation 6.5 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Download Adobe Premiere Elements 9
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
|Relay For Life Ceremony to Honor Cancer Survivors and Remember Those Lost|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Cindy Bruhn|
|Tuesday, 17 April 2012 13:32|
Davenport, IA – A special Luminaria Ceremony will be held during the American Cancer Society Relay For Life® of Scott County to remember those lost to cancer and honor those who have survived. Luminaria will be lit at the Davenport RiverCenter on April 20 at 9:00 p.m. to represent these individuals.
Anyone desiring to make a luminaria donation may do so by visiting the Scott County Relay For Life® website: www.relayforlife.org/scottcountyia. Each luminaria is a suggested $10 donation. “Each luminaria represents the life of someone who has battled cancer. It is a beautiful sight when all the bags with candles are illuminated around the track,” said Nina DeMay, volunteer luminaria chair. “The Luminaria Ceremony is a moving way to remember loved ones lost to cancer and to pay tribute to cancer survivors.”
Relay For Life celebrates people who have battled cancer, remembers loved ones lost, and provides participants with an opportunity to fight back against the disease – all aimed at furthering the American Cancer Society’s vision of a world with less cancer and more birthdays. Prior to the Luminaria Ceremony, the Survivors Lap will kick off the 2012, Relay For Life event in Scott County on April 20 at 7:00 p.m. as survivors will circle the track, surrounded by friends and family cheering them on.
The American Cancer Society combines an unyielding passion with nearly a century of experience to save lives and end suffering from cancer. As a global grassroots force of more than three million volunteers, we fight for every birthday threatened by every cancer in every community. We save lives by helping people stay well by preventing cancer or detecting it early; by helping people get well by being there for them during and after a cancer diagnosis; by finding cures through investment in groundbreaking discovery; and by fighting back by rallying lawmakers to pass laws to defeat cancer and by rallying communities worldwide to join the fight. To learn more about us or to get help, call us anytime, day or night, at 1-800-227-2345 or visit cancer.org.
Tags See All Tags