- Discount - Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- Buy Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- 99.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Top Secret
- Download Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Blender 2.6 Essential Training (en)
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Joomla! 2.5 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Photoshop CS4 For Dummies (en)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
|Release Army General Awarded for Civilian Education|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Don Bracken|
|Thursday, 13 December 2012 08:36|
Lt. General Clarence McKnight, U.S. Army (ret) was inducted into the Distinguished Alum Society at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania on Tuesday, December 11. The award rendered to graduates of the War College for their work following military service, was for his work in civilian education centering on the use of computer technology in the classroom. General McKnight became a prominent leader in digitalization during his military service and carried that knowledge into education. His military career spanning the Korean Conflict to Desert Storm is chronicled in his forthcoming book From Pigeons to Tweets.
A graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, and the University of Michign Graduate School of Engineering, Gen. McKnight is also a Distinguished Graduate of West Point who rose to command the Army’s Signal Corps and introduced computer directed warfare during Desert Storm. He concluded his career as Director of Command, Control and Communications Systems for the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington D.C.
He has been hailed for utilizing his highly developed military communication skills and channeling that information technology into improving the nation’s learning process in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM..)
General McKnight is a native of Memphis, Tennessee and currently resides in the Capital District. His book From Pigeons to Tweets will be published by the History Publishing Company on January 14, 1213..
Tags See All Tags