- 259.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy Cheap ElcomSoft Advanced Office Password Recovery 4.0 Professional
- Download Adobe eLearning Suite 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe SpeedGrade CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Discount - Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2011 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Surface 2011
- Download Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop 3 MAC
|Release Army General Awarded for Civilian Education|
|News Releases - Military & Veterans News|
|Written by Don Bracken|
|Thursday, 13 December 2012 08:36|
Lt. General Clarence McKnight, U.S. Army (ret) was inducted into the Distinguished Alum Society at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania on Tuesday, December 11. The award rendered to graduates of the War College for their work following military service, was for his work in civilian education centering on the use of computer technology in the classroom. General McKnight became a prominent leader in digitalization during his military service and carried that knowledge into education. His military career spanning the Korean Conflict to Desert Storm is chronicled in his forthcoming book From Pigeons to Tweets.
A graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, and the University of Michign Graduate School of Engineering, Gen. McKnight is also a Distinguished Graduate of West Point who rose to command the Army’s Signal Corps and introduced computer directed warfare during Desert Storm. He concluded his career as Director of Command, Control and Communications Systems for the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington D.C.
He has been hailed for utilizing his highly developed military communication skills and channeling that information technology into improving the nation’s learning process in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM..)
General McKnight is a native of Memphis, Tennessee and currently resides in the Capital District. His book From Pigeons to Tweets will be published by the History Publishing Company on January 14, 1213..
Tags See All Tags