- Buy SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC (en,ja,de,it,fr)
- 19.95$ Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Alien Skin Bokeh 2 MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Maxon Cinema 4D R14
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (32-bit)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Delicious Library 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Finale 2012 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Retouching Motion Pictures
|Release: Free download dates for new book|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Suzanne Morgan|
|Tuesday, 26 March 2013 15:07|
Free e-Book Download
April 12, 13, 14,
“IT AIN’T FINE IF IT DON’T RHYME”
A 190 page, eclectic collection of lyrics written over the past 50 years by Toronto & New York songwriter, Andy Halmay, will be available for free downloads on April 12, 13, and 14 on amazon.com
The lyrics and lead sheets in IT AIN’T FINE IF IT DON’T RHYME include songs recorded by Paul Simon, Carl Perkins, Fred Neil, Lillian Briggs, The Geezinslaw Bros., Eddie Fontaine, Skip Roper, Bob Riley, Betty Ann Shor and many others on Columbia, RCA Victor, Brunswick, London, Baton, Tibor, Sunbeam and Justice record labels.
Some lyrics are from songs yet to be recorded and some from upcoming films. One of these introduces a new genre, “Comic Country Rap;” another, Halmay originally wrote for an off-Broadway revue, provides a consummate and humorous definition of the word “Baksheesh” (tip or bribe) used throughout the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
Youthful and energetic octogenarian Halmay, a multi-award winning ad man (JWT, Y&R, B&B, Ted Bates) has worked with legendary names such as John Huston, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jackie Gleason, Lorne Greene, and wrote songs between commercials. Later he switched to feature film development where he is now introducing “Musical Product Placement,” a concept that integrates musical talent in the stories of films that leads to musical entities promoting the films before the films are released; subsequently, once in release, the films promote the artists.
Tags See All Tags