- Discount - Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Download iPad: The Missing Manual
- Buy Cheap Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Download Autodesk Combustion 4
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor LT 2010 (en)
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2014 MAC
- 49.95$ Roxio Creator 2011 Pro cheap oem
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Elements 8
- 9.95$ Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
|Release from Bella Sala and The Old Creamery Theatre|
|News Releases - Stage & Theatre|
|Written by Shelley Klimes|
|Wednesday, 12 December 2012 13:47|
Amana – The Old Creamery Theatre Company and Bella Sala will bring you an evening of great food and entertainment on Saturday, January 19.
The evening begins at 5 p.m. when the doors to Bella Sala will open for cocktail hour followed by dinner at 6 p.m. The menu includes smoked pork loin, zesty herbed chicken, party potatoes, California blend vegetables, bread and salad. A cash bar will be available.
The Old Creamery Theatre Company will then take to the stage at 7 p.m. to perform Talley’s Folly by Lanford Wilson. The play is a romantic comedy set in an old boathouse in rural Lebanon, Missouri in 1944. The story follows two unlikely sweethearts, Matt Friedman and Sally Talley, as they once and for all settle their feelings for one another. Talley’s Folly features Old Creamery favorites Deborah Kennedy and Tom Milligan and is sure to be a treat for all.
Tickets for dinner and the show are $45 per person and can be purchased by calling Bella Sala at (319) 545-4255. Purchase of a full table (8 seats) includes a complimentary bottle of white and red wine served with dinner.
Bella Sala is located at 3232 Jasper Ave. NW in Tiffin.
Tags See All Tags