- Buy OEM Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Frischluft Lenscare for AE and PrPro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2014 MAC
- Discount - Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5
- Discount - Boris Continuum Complete 6 AE
- Buy Lynda.com - Remixing a Song in Logic Pro (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,kr,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- 149.95$ FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Create a Sortable Photo Gallery with jQuery
- Buy Cheap Paragon CampTune 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Steinberg Cubase SX3
- Discount - Cyberlink DVD Suite 5 Pro
- Buy Microsoft Project 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
|REMINDER: October 14th Deadline to Submit Military Academy Nomination Applications|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Jeff Giertz|
|Tuesday, 27 September 2011 11:25|
Bruce Braley accepting applications now
Washington, DC – Rep. Bruce Braley (IA-01) reminded high school students today that he is accepting applications for nominations to the United States armed services academies from Iowa’s 1st District for the class entering in fall 2012.
“I am seeking highly qualified and motivated students to nominate to our nation’s service academies,” Braley said. “Students not only get a world-class education at the academies, but they grow into our country’s next generation of leaders. I want to send Iowa’s best to the academies, and I encourage interested young Iowans to apply.”
Interested students should contact Braley’s district office in Waterloo to request an application packet to be considered for a service academy nomination. The application packet includes specific instructions on the accompanying forms and required documents, including an application form, an essay, high school transcript, ACT/SAT scores, and letters of recommendation. These materials take time to compile, so interested students are strongly encouraged to start obtaining the materials needed for the packet as soon as possible.
The deadline for submitting a completed nomination packet to Braley’s office is Friday, October 14th.
Braley nominates up to 10 candidates from Iowa’s First Congressional District for each available vacancy at the four service academies: the US Military Academy, the Naval Academy, the Air Force Academy, and the Merchant Marine Academy. Applicants are judged on the basis of character, scholarship, physical aptitude, medical fitness, and motivation.
For further information as well as an application packet, contact the Waterloo office at (319) 287-3233.
More information can also be found at http://braley.house.gov.
# # #
Tags See All Tags