- Download Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- 39.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced Archive Password Recovery 4 Professional cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap dtSearch Desktop 7
- 219.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2015 (64-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Download Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
- 389.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2014 cheap oem
- Buy VMware Fusion 6 MAC (en)
- 79.95$ Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (32-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - ACDSee Pro MAC
- 199.95$ Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
|RENEW RURAL IOWA FOCUSES ON INNOVATION WITH NEW SUMMER SERIES FOR BUSINESS LEADERS, ENTREPRENEURS|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Iowa Farm Bureau|
|Friday, 10 June 2011 12:26|
WEST DES MOINES, IOWA – June 8, 2011 – One of the keys to success for a new business is the ability to be innovative and stand out from the crowd. Renew Rural Iowa, an Iowa Farm Bureau Federation (IFBF) initiative that supports new and existing businesses through education, mentoring and financial resources, is focusing on the power of innovation with a new series of seminars this summer.
The interactive seminars are designed to connect entrepreneurs and economic developers with the newest economic development tools. At each free seminar, participants will learn about growth strategies from leading Iowa visionaries, discover how new relationships can strengthen economic development efforts and more. Adam Steen, president of the business development firm 25Connections (www.25connections.com), will discuss how partnership and collaboration can grow enterprise value.
“Renew Rural Iowa is based on the principle of innovation and encouraging the innovative use of new and existing tools to help make new connections for business growth,” said Sandy Ehrig, IFBF Renew Rural Iowa economic development administrator.
The seminars will be offered at community colleges across the state and run from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The sessions are free, but registration is encouraged. For more information and to register, visit www.renewruraliowa.com.
The workshops will be held
Tags See All Tags