- Download ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
- Buy Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Discount - Microsoft Word 2013
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Buy OEM Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (64-bit)
- 69.95$ VMware Workstation 6.5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2009 Unlimited
- Buy OEM GibbsCAM 2014 64-bit
- Buy ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter (en)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS6
|Rep. Michele Bachmann wins Presidential Straw Poll at The Awakening 2011|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Freedom Federation|
|Tuesday, 12 April 2011 11:18|
Lynchburg, VA - Attendees of The Awakening 2011 participated in a straw poll of possible Republican primary candidates for President in 2012. Rep. Michele Bachmann won the straw poll with 23%, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee came in just behind her at 22% and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich received 21% of the votes.
The complete results were: Bachmann, 23.30%; Huckabee, 22.82%; Gingrich, 21.36%; Ron Paul, 11.65%, "Other," 8.26%; Sarah Palin, 5.34%; Tim Pawlenty and Rick Santorum tied at 2.91%, Mitt Romney at 0.97% and finally Haley Barbour at 0.49%. The poll was conducted by ccAdvertising using a telephone call-in option that allows the user of the phone number to make one selection for a range of potential candidates. The poll was not intended to be an endorsement of candidates.
The Awakening 2011 is sponsored by the Freedom Federation, which is a federation of multiracial, multiethnic, and multigenerational faith-based and policy leaders and organizations representing over 40 million people who are united by one or more core values expressed in the Declaration of American Values.
Tags See All Tags