- 19.95$ BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC cheap oem
- 99.95$ Navicat Premium 9 cheap oem
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,kr,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning SolidWorks 2013 MAC
- Buy Acala DVD Copy (en)
- 9.95$ ConeXware PowerArchiver 2009 cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Inventor Suite 2011
- 29.95$ Cyberlink PowerDVD 9 Ultra cheap oem
- Discount - xScan 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2009
|REP. SMIDDY HOSTING COMMUNITY ELECTRONICS RECYCLING, SHRED DAY|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Rep. Mike Smiddy|
|Wednesday, 17 April 2013 10:19|
PORT BYRON, IL – To help protect local residents and business owners from identity theft, state Rep. Mike Smiddy (D-Hillsdale) is hosting a free community shred day and electronics recycling drive on Saturday, May 4 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Rock Island County Fairgrounds located at 4200 Archer Dr. in East Moline.
“Properly destroying documents that contain personal information is a smart way to protect against identity theft,” said Smiddy. “Aside from the inconvenience, identity theft can threaten the financial security of an entire family. This community shred event makes it easy to get rid of these documents safely to help prevent any unwanted invasion of privacy.”
Residents can bring old bank statements, tax returns, pay stubs, receipts, credit card applications, old bills and other documents that contain sensitive personal information to be safely shredded and disposed. All documents should be free of paperclips, staples and other bindings.
Electronics recycling is available courtesy of the Rock Island County Waste Management Agency and Bi-State Regional Commission. Most electronic items are accepted, but residents should not bring household appliances, curling irons, terminals or batteries. All items should have any batteries removed before being recycled.
“I encourage area residents to take advantage of this free service,” Smiddy said.
Tags See All Tags