- Discount - Microsoft Access 2013
- Buy OEM Autodesk MotionBuilder 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Buy Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to RM RMVB MPEG Converter
- Download 4Videosoft Video Converter Platinum 3
- Discount - ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Buy Boris Red 5 (64-bit) (en)
- 49.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM MacGourmet Deluxe 3 MAC
- Discount - Nik Software Dfine 2.0
|REP. SMIDDY HOSTING CONCEALED CARRY CLASSES|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Rep. Mike Smiddy|
|Monday, 15 April 2013 07:44|
PORT BYRON, IL – State Rep. Mike Smiddy (D-Hillsdale) is hosting two concealed carry permit class on Sunday, April 28. The first class will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Whiteside County Farm Bureau located at 100 E. Knox St. in Morrison and the second class will be held from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Coe Township Building located at 9327 239 th St. N. in Port Byron.
“Supporting local gun owners and guaranteeing our right to own and carry firearms is very important to me,” said Smiddy, who is sponsoring House Bill 997, concealed carry legislation supported by the NRA. “I am committed to fighting for the Second Amendment in Springfield, and am thrilled to have this opportunity to join local residents in obtaining our own concealed carry licenses through this course.”
The class is taught by SAFE Gun Permits, LLC, who will also take the necessary photographs, fingerprint students, and mail the student applications. Students will then be eligible for a concealed carry license through the State of Utah, which is recognized in Utah and 30 other states, including every state bordering Illinois.
"Many students ask if this will suffice for the impending Illinois permit,” said Craig Celia, owner of SAFE Gun Permits, LLC. “We will not know this answer until Illinois passes a concealed carry law. Once Illinois passes a law, Illinois residents will not be able to obtain a Utah non-resident permit until they obtain their home state permit first – so the time to apply for a Utah permit is now. Within the Illinois bill, House Bill 997, it does state that Illinois residents with an out of state permit can carry in Illinois for the first 180 days of the enactment of the Illinois law – this is subject to change before the enactment of the Illinois law."
Tags See All Tags