- Download Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD 11
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3d 2010
- Discount - Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Lightroom 3: Streamlining Your Digital Photography Process cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - CSS3 First Look cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC
- Discount - Lynda.com - Virtual Instruments in Logic Pro
- Discount - Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Python Programming MAC
- Discount - IMSI TurboCAD Pro V5 MAC
|REP. SMIDDY HOSTING OFFICE HOURS IN COLONA|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Rep. Mike Smiddy|
|Thursday, 11 April 2013 14:18|
PORT BYRON, IL—The office of state Rep. Mike Smiddy (D-Hillsdale) is hosting Satellite Office Hours on Wednesday, April 17 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Colona Public Library, located at 911 1st Street in Colona.
“The 71st District is geographically diverse, and I want to make my office and our services accessible to everyone – regardless of which corner of the district they live in,” said Smiddy. “Satellite office hours are another opportunity for residents to reach out to our office and get assistance on state issues.”
A representative from Smiddy’s office will be available to answer resident questions about state issues or state programs.
“My office will continue to host satellite office hours throughout the area, and I hope that residents are able to make it out at least once to become familiar with our office,” Smiddy says. "Being accessible to the community and making sure my door is always open are the most important things to me as state Representative.”
The 71st District includes the towns of Albany, Cleveland, Coal Valley, Colona, Como, Cordova, Deer Grove, Erie, Fulton, Hampton, Hillsdale, Lyndon, Morrison, Port Byron, Prophetstown, Rapids City, Rock Falls, Savanna, Sterling, Tampico, and Thomson and portions of Carbon Cliff, East Moline, Moline, and Silvis.
Tags See All Tags