- Buy OEM Lynda.com - HTML5: Web Forms in Depth
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- 19.95$ Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009 cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2014 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit) (en)
- 69.95$ Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
- Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Nolo Quicken WillMaker Plus 2011
|Rep. Smiddy Invites Community Members to Join Economic Development Advisory Committee|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Rep. Mike Smiddy|
|Friday, 01 March 2013 10:48|
PORT BYRON, IL – State Rep. Mike Smiddy (D-Hillsdale) invites local residents and business leaders to share their concerns and experience of the local economic climate at a meeting of his Economic Development Advisory Committee on Monday, March 11 at 7 AM. The meeting will be hosted by the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce, located at 622 19th Street in Moline, IL and is free and open to the public.
“The health and future of our state depends on our ability to create and retain good-paying jobs in our community,” said Smiddy. “I am committed to finding the long-term, effective solutions we need to improve the business climate and encourage companies to invest in Illinois.”
Recently appointed to the House Small Business Empowerment and Workforce Development Committee, Smiddy is working to shape the state’s business and economic policies to help people get back to work, support small businesses as they struggle to stay afloat and to bring more opportunities to communities in the 71st District. The advisory committee allows him to meet in a small group setting with residents and business owners interested in economic issues to discuss legislative proposals and their impact.
“Advisory committees are another outlet for me to meet with residents to better understand the issues and priorities of this community,” Smiddy said. “Collaboration with community leaders is a vital partnership to enable us to move forward as a stronger Illinois.”
In addition to his Economic Development Advisory Committee, Smiddy has met with Advisory Committees focusing on senior citizen issues and education. He plans to form committees centering on other pertinent local issues in the coming months. He welcomes area residents to participate, or to share their concerns and questions at his full-time constituent service office, open from 8 AM to 4:30 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays; from 10 AM to 6 PM on Wednesdays; and from 8 AM to 12 PM on Saturdays.
Tags See All Tags