- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features
- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Altova MapForce Enterprise 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Marketcircle Billings 3 MAC
- Download Boris Blue 2.0.1
- Download AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Download Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
- 29.95$ Paragon CampTune 8 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (32-bit)
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS6 (en,ja,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,fi,sv,hu,pl,tr,cs,ko)
- 99.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) cheap oem
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS4 (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
|Rep. Smiddy Invites Community Members to Join Economic Development Advisory Committee|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Rep. Mike Smiddy|
|Friday, 01 March 2013 10:48|
PORT BYRON, IL – State Rep. Mike Smiddy (D-Hillsdale) invites local residents and business leaders to share their concerns and experience of the local economic climate at a meeting of his Economic Development Advisory Committee on Monday, March 11 at 7 AM. The meeting will be hosted by the Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce, located at 622 19th Street in Moline, IL and is free and open to the public.
“The health and future of our state depends on our ability to create and retain good-paying jobs in our community,” said Smiddy. “I am committed to finding the long-term, effective solutions we need to improve the business climate and encourage companies to invest in Illinois.”
Recently appointed to the House Small Business Empowerment and Workforce Development Committee, Smiddy is working to shape the state’s business and economic policies to help people get back to work, support small businesses as they struggle to stay afloat and to bring more opportunities to communities in the 71st District. The advisory committee allows him to meet in a small group setting with residents and business owners interested in economic issues to discuss legislative proposals and their impact.
“Advisory committees are another outlet for me to meet with residents to better understand the issues and priorities of this community,” Smiddy said. “Collaboration with community leaders is a vital partnership to enable us to move forward as a stronger Illinois.”
In addition to his Economic Development Advisory Committee, Smiddy has met with Advisory Committees focusing on senior citizen issues and education. He plans to form committees centering on other pertinent local issues in the coming months. He welcomes area residents to participate, or to share their concerns and questions at his full-time constituent service office, open from 8 AM to 4:30 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays; from 10 AM to 6 PM on Wednesdays; and from 8 AM to 12 PM on Saturdays.
Tags See All Tags