- Buy OEM Red Giant Effects Suite 11 (32-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word (en)
- Download ElcomSoft Advanced ARJ Password Recovery 2.0
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Download Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy ABest Video to MOV MPEG Converter (en)
- Buy Adobe Illustrator CS5 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Red Giant PluralEyes 3
- Buy Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe InCopy CS5
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Polish (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Photoshop Top Secret (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training (en)
|Rep. Tyler Olson Secures Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Building Trades Endorsement|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Alex Youn|
|Monday, 07 October 2013 09:48|
18 Locals Representing 15,000 Members
Cedar Rapids, IA – Today, the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Building Trades Council announced the endorsement of Tyler Olson as their choice for the next governor of Iowa.
Ray Dochterman, President of the Council, said, "We're pleased to announce our support for Tyler Olson as the next governor of Iowa. He has shown the ability to get things done in the Legislature on issues like disaster recovery, early child education and health insurance. His vision for Iowa - with a 21st century, home-grown economy and fresh ideas for thriving communities - is what Iowans want as we begin the next 30 years."
This is the second labor endorsement Representative Olson has received. On September 18th the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union (RWDSU) Local 110 also endorsed his candidacy.
The Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Building Trades Council represents 18 building trade unions and 15,000 members in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City corridor: Boilermakers Local 83; Bricklayers & Allied Craftsworkers Local 3; Carpenters Local 308 (Cedar Rapids, Iowa); Carpenters Local 1260 (Iowa City, Iowa); Cement Masons & Plasters AFL-CIO Local 21; Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers (IAHFIAW) Local 81; Ironworkers Local 89; Laborers Union Local 43 (Cedar Rapids); Laborers Union Local 309 (Quad Cities/Iowa City); Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) Painters Local 447; Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) Glaziers; Architectural Metal and Glass Workers Local 581; Operating Engineers Local 234; Plumbers, Pipefitters, Welders and HVAC Service Techs Local 125; Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers Local 182; Sheet Metal Workers Local 263; Sprinkler Fitters Local 669 District 23; Teamsters Local 238; and UBC Millwrights Local 2158.
Each trade union provides skilled workers for building construction projects (industrial, commercial and residential) throughout the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City corridor and surrounding communities.
Tags See All Tags