- Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photographers Guide
- Buy Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Home And Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Discount - FL Studio 8 XXL
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training cheap oem
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (64-bit) (en,fr)
- Buy Cheap Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Adobe Captivate 5 (en,de,fr,ja,it,es,ko)
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Discount - Ashampoo Burning Studio 7
|Reynolds to be featured speaker at World Forum for Direct Investment in Shanghai|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 14:54|
(DES MOINES) – Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds departs Sunday, Nov. 10, for the World Forum for Direct Investment in Shanghai, China.
On Tuesday, Reynolds will be the featured speaker on the forum’s opening panel to promote the state of Iowa and direct economic investment to an audience of international leaders.
Joining her on the panel will be the president of Embraer China, the Head of Business Development for Nestle, the State Secretary for Foreign Affairs/Economic Relations of the country of Hungary, and the CEO of Greatview Aseptic Packaging.
“Participating in this conference, combined with other meetings in the area, continues to cement the economic ties Iowa has with China,” said Reynolds. “It is my hope that this visit will expand foreign direct investment opportunities and provide further economic prospects for the people of Iowa. I am excited to return to China and share Iowa’s incredible success story as a reliable, hard-working economic partner.”
The Iowa Economic Development Authority has scheduled other business meetings while Reynolds is in China.
Reynolds returns on Tuesday, Nov. 13.For the conference website and agenda, visit http://www.worldforumforfdi.
Tags See All Tags