- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- 129.95$ Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- 9.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book cheap oem
- 9.95$ Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe After Effects CS6
- Discount - Acala Video mp3 Ripper
- Buy Cheap Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book
|Reynolds to be featured speaker at World Forum for Direct Investment in Shanghai|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Tim Albrecht|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 14:54|
(DES MOINES) – Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds departs Sunday, Nov. 10, for the World Forum for Direct Investment in Shanghai, China.
On Tuesday, Reynolds will be the featured speaker on the forum’s opening panel to promote the state of Iowa and direct economic investment to an audience of international leaders.
Joining her on the panel will be the president of Embraer China, the Head of Business Development for Nestle, the State Secretary for Foreign Affairs/Economic Relations of the country of Hungary, and the CEO of Greatview Aseptic Packaging.
“Participating in this conference, combined with other meetings in the area, continues to cement the economic ties Iowa has with China,” said Reynolds. “It is my hope that this visit will expand foreign direct investment opportunities and provide further economic prospects for the people of Iowa. I am excited to return to China and share Iowa’s incredible success story as a reliable, hard-working economic partner.”
The Iowa Economic Development Authority has scheduled other business meetings while Reynolds is in China.
Reynolds returns on Tuesday, Nov. 13.For the conference website and agenda, visit http://www.worldforumforfdi.
Tags See All Tags