- Buy Cheap Flash CS5: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Thegrideon Access Password Professional 2.0
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5.5
- 319.95$ Solidworks 2010 Premium (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Corel WordPerfect Office X4 Standard
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Download Lynda.com - Wedding Photography for Everyone: Fundamentals
- Buy OEM Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- 199.95$ Ableton Live 9 Suite cheap oem
|RIA Federal Credit Union Announces Partnership with Quad City Mallards|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Friday, 11 October 2013 09:33|
Quad Cities – RIA Federal Credit Union is pleased to announce it is teaming up with the Quad City Mallards to sponsor the Mallards Kid’s Club for the upcoming season. This will be a first for both the Mallards and RIA Federal Credit Union. The goal of this partnership is to get kids excited about hockey as well as teach them the importance of saving money. There will be a formal press conference on Tuesday, October 15 at 11:00 a.m. at RIA’s Milan branch location, 110 East 10th Avenue. This announcement will outline the new program as well as R.I.A.’s drive to end hunger during the month of October. For every new member RIA will donate 5 items of food to the River Bend Foodbank with a goal of donating over 2,500 items of food.
RIA Federal Credit Union was first established in 1935 on the Rock Island Arsenal to serve our Military members and Federal Employees working on the Island. For over 20 years RIA Federal Credit Union has been open to serve all of the Quad Cities and surrounding areas, including Wilton, Iowa, and Savanna, Illinois, while maintaining a strong presence on the Rock Island Arsenal.
A proud affiliate of the National Hockey League’s Minnesota Wild and the American Hockey League’s Iowa Wild, the Quad City Mallards are approaching their seventeenth season and their fourth in the Central Hockey League. One of the more successful teams in all of minor league hockey, the Mallards competed in the United Hockey League from 1995 through 2007 and in the International Hockey League in 2009-10. The Mallards’ proud history has seen them capture the UHL’s Colonial Cup Championship three times (1997, 1998, 2001) and secure that league’s Tarry Cup four times (1998, 2000, 2001, 2002) for the best overall regular season record. In 2001, the Mallards made professional hockey history, recording their sixth consecutive season with 50 or more wins, a feat that has yet to be matched.With this new partnership RIA Federal Credit Union and the Quad City Mallards are setting out to get the local youth excited about hockey and also excited about saving money and becoming financially responsible. So please join us as Mo Mallard will meet R.I.A.’s Kids Are Rewarded For Saving mascot, Axle!
Tags See All Tags