- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2009
- Buy Access 2010: The Missing Manual (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS6 Bible
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2013 MAC (64-bit) (en,ja)
- Download Microsoft Word 2013
- Discount - Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Apple Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- 79.95$ Adobe After Effects CS4 cheap oem
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating an Interactive Photo Gallery with jQuery and Dreamweaver cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 MAC
|RIBBON CUTTING AND OPEN HOUSE TO CELEBRATE NEW LOCATION|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Sister Mary Ann Vogel, CHM|
|Tuesday, 01 November 2011 11:28|
The public is invited to help Humility of Mary Housing celebrate the opening and relocation of its program services and donation center from 1228 East 12th Street to 3805 Mississippi Avenue in Davenport IA. A Ribbon Cutting ceremony will be held at the new location on Thursday, November 3 at 3 pm followed by an open house until 6 pm.
Humility of Mary Housing, Inc. is a transitional and permanent supportive housing program for single parent families who have experienced homelessness. It is a structured program that provides opportunities for growth and development for the family while parents work on education and/or job training goals in order to become self-sufficient. The new location provides the much needed space for additional offices for the housing program staff, expanded food pantry and donation area where families can pick out items they need to furnish their apartments. The space is very welcoming and child friendly for families who have been dealing with the trauma of homelessness. The administrative offices for Humility of Mary Housing and for Humility of Mary Shelter will also be located in this building.
Humility of Mary Housing has been providing their supportive program services for 21 years but could not do it without the support of its many generous donors. The Quad City community is very caring and generous and Humility of Mary Housing looks forward to a long partnership with this community in providing support and hope for better futures to some of the most vulnerable in our community.
Tags See All Tags