- 299.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Avanquest SystemSuite Professional 8
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
- 39.95$ Lavalys Everest Ultimate 4.5 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2013 (USA Version)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Muse CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download Unity 3D Pro MAC
- 349.95$ CodeGear RAD Studio 2007 Architect cheap oem
- 99.95$ QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Student MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools All-in-One For Dummies
|Ribbon Cutting, Grand Opening, and Spirit Award for Zimmerman Honda October 4, 2012|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Carol Slaughter|
|Wednesday, 03 October 2012 13:13|
(Moline) – Zimmerman Honda will be having the ribbon cutting and Grand Opening Celebration at the new Honda facility at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 4, 2012.
Following the ribbon cutting ceremony, there is an invitation only grand opening VIP celebration. Mark Zimmerman of Zimmerman Honda will present a $5,000 check that evening to an area school that has won the Zimmerman Honda Spirit Award. A contest, where students and friends were encouraged to vote for their school was held online and the winner will be announced Thursday evening.
This year is also the 60th anniversary for Zimmerman Honda.
Honda has allocated additional inventory just for the grand opening celebration of the new dealership.
Zimmerman Honda moved into their new $10 million building completed at the end of August. It is a state of the art building for today’s car buying and service needs.
The newly annexed property by the City of Moline is at 70th Street and John Deere Road in Moline. The building is 43,000 square feet that includes: Environmentally-friendly heating provided by waste-oil, Heated outside sidewalks, Modern waiting lounges with a computer center that has wifi access, 27 Service Bays, Three-lane “Express Lube” oil change stations, expanded hours in all departments and expanded shuttle services.
Tags See All Tags