- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Professional with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Acala DVD to Pocket PC
- Discount - Adobe RoboHelp 10
- Discount - Lynda.com - V-Ray 2 0 for 3DS Max Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Ultimate 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2009
- 19.95$ BusyMac BusyCal MAC cheap oem
- 89.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5 cheap oem
- Download Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- Buy OEM Autodesk Softimage 2012 (64-bit)
|Ribbon Cutting, Grand Opening, and Spirit Award for Zimmerman Honda October 4, 2012|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Carol Slaughter|
|Wednesday, 03 October 2012 13:13|
(Moline) – Zimmerman Honda will be having the ribbon cutting and Grand Opening Celebration at the new Honda facility at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 4, 2012.
Following the ribbon cutting ceremony, there is an invitation only grand opening VIP celebration. Mark Zimmerman of Zimmerman Honda will present a $5,000 check that evening to an area school that has won the Zimmerman Honda Spirit Award. A contest, where students and friends were encouraged to vote for their school was held online and the winner will be announced Thursday evening.
This year is also the 60th anniversary for Zimmerman Honda.
Honda has allocated additional inventory just for the grand opening celebration of the new dealership.
Zimmerman Honda moved into their new $10 million building completed at the end of August. It is a state of the art building for today’s car buying and service needs.
The newly annexed property by the City of Moline is at 70th Street and John Deere Road in Moline. The building is 43,000 square feet that includes: Environmentally-friendly heating provided by waste-oil, Heated outside sidewalks, Modern waiting lounges with a computer center that has wifi access, 27 Service Bays, Three-lane “Express Lube” oil change stations, expanded hours in all departments and expanded shuttle services.
Tags See All Tags